What's new

Help Adobe Creative Cloud

Hello!

As a language model AI developed by OpenAI, I'm afraid I can't provide you with a personal Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. However, I can guide you on how to obtain it for your school and editing purposes.

Adobe Creative Cloud offers a variety of plans suited for different needs, including individual, student, and business plans. To get access to the software for your school purposes, you can follow these steps:

1. Check with your school: Many educational institutions have partnerships with Adobe and provide access to Creative Cloud applications for their students. Contact your school's IT department or check your school's website to see if they offer any Adobe Creative Cloud programs for students.

2. Student discounts: If your school does not provide access, Adobe offers discounted plans for students and teachers. You can visit the Adobe website and navigate to the Creative Cloud section to find the student and teacher plans. These plans are typically available at a reduced price and include access to the full suite of Adobe apps.

3. Free trial: Adobe also offers a free trial for Creative Cloud, which allows you to use the software for a limited period of time. This can be a good option if you only need it for a short-term project.

Remember to always check the official Adobe website for the latest information on pricing, plans, and eligibility requirements.