What's new

Help About Photoshop psd file

Solution
it can be viewed even if I'm not the one who made that file?
If you open a PSD file that was created by someone else, you can view the edit history of the file as long as it was not flattened or if the edit history was not cleared by the creator. However, if the file was saved without the edit history, or if the edit history was cleared, then you won't be able to view it. You can try opening the file in Photoshop and following the steps I mentioned earlier to check if the edit history is available. If it is, then you will be able to see all the changes made to the file by the creator.
Yes, you can view the edit history of a PSD file in Photoshop. The edit history, also known as the "Undo History," is a record of all the changes made to the document since it was opened or since the last time it was saved. To view the edit history in Photoshop, go to the "Edit" menu and select "Undo History." You can also use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl+Alt+Z" (Windows) or "Command+Option+Z" (Mac) to access the history panel. From there, you can see all the steps that were taken to create the current version of the document and even undo specific actions if necessary. However, keep in mind that the edit history is only available for the current session and will be erased once the file is closed and reopened.

Yes, you can view the edit history of a PSD file in Photoshop. The edit history, also known as the "Undo History," is a record of all the changes made to the document since it was opened or since the last time it was saved. To view the edit history in Photoshop, go to the "Edit" menu and select "Undo History." You can also use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl+Alt+Z" (Windows) or "Command+Option+Z" (Mac) to access the history panel. From there, you can see all the steps that were taken to create the current version of the document and even undo specific actions if necessary. However, keep in mind that the edit history is only available for the current session and will be erased once the file is closed and reopened.

If you open a PSD file that was created by someone else, you can view the edit history of the file as long as it was not flattened or if the edit history was not cleared by the creator. However, if the file was saved without the edit history, or if the edit history was cleared, then you won't be able to view it. You can try opening the file in Photoshop and following the steps I mentioned earlier to check if the edit history is available. If it is, then you will be able to see all the changes made to the file by the creator.

Solution
Thank you ❤️

how to save the file without the history? and clear history?
To save a PSD file without the edit history, you can flatten the image before saving. Flattening the image merges all of the layers into one, which removes the edit history. To flatten the image, go to the "Layer" menu and select "Flatten Image."

To clear the edit history in Photoshop, go to the "Edit" menu, select "Purge," and then select "Histories." This will clear the edit history for the current document. Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Alt + Shift + K" (Windows) or "Command + Option + Shift + K" (Mac) to bring up the "Purge" dialog box and select "Histories" from the dropdown menu.

It's important to note that once you clear the edit history, you won't be able to undo any changes made to the document prior to that point. So, it's always a good idea to save a copy of the original PSD file with the edit history intact in case you need to make changes later on.

To save a PSD file without the edit history, you can flatten the image before saving. Flattening the image merges all of the layers into one, which removes the edit history. To flatten the image, go to the "Layer" menu and select "Flatten Image."

To clear the edit history in Photoshop, go to the "Edit" menu, select "Purge," and then select "Histories." This will clear the edit history for the current document. Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Alt + Shift + K" (Windows) or "Command + Option + Shift + K" (Mac) to bring up the "Purge" dialog box and select "Histories" from the dropdown menu.

It's important to note that once you clear the edit history, you won't be able to undo any changes made to the document prior to that point. So, it's always a good idea to save a copy of the original PSD file with the edit history intact in case you need to make changes later on.
can I just flattened it ? after flattened anyone who download it ang open it on Photoshop, they won't see the edit history of my file?

can I just flattened it ? after flattened anyone who download it ang open it on Photoshop, they won't see the edit history of my file?
Yes, if you flatten the image before saving the PSD file, anyone who downloads and opens the file in Photoshop won't be able to see the edit history of your document. Flattening the image removes all layers and their associated edit histories, so the file will contain only the flattened image and no edit history to view or undo.

However, it's important to note that flattening the image is a destructive action that cannot be undone. Once the layers are flattened, you won't be able to adjust or modify any of the individual elements on those layers. So, it's a good idea to save a copy of the original PSD file with layers intact and edit history preserved, in case you need to make changes or modifications later on.

Yes, if you flatten the image before saving the PSD file, anyone who downloads and opens the file in Photoshop won't be able to see the edit history of your document. Flattening the image removes all layers and their associated edit histories, so the file will contain only the flattened image and no edit history to view or undo.

However, it's important to note that flattening the image is a destructive action that cannot be undone. Once the layers are flattened, you won't be able to adjust or modify any of the individual elements on those layers. So, it's a good idea to save a copy of the original PSD file with layers intact and edit history preserved, in case you need to make changes or modifications later on.
thank youuu

is there any calculator application that can calculate answer by scanning your sreen?
Yes, there are several calculator applications available for download on both Android and iOS platforms that allow you to calculate an answer by scanning your screen. Here are a few examples:

1. Photomath: This is a popular calculator application that uses your phone's camera to scan and solve mathematical problems. It supports basic arithmetic, algebra, calculus, and more.

2. Mathway: This application not only allows you to scan and solve math problems, but it also provides step-by-step solutions and explanations.

3. MyScript Calculator: This application allows you to write out equations directly onto your screen using your finger or a stylus, and it will recognize your handwriting and solve the equation for you.

These are just a few examples, but there are many more calculator applications available on app stores that offer similar features.

Yes, there are several calculator applications available for download on both Android and iOS platforms that allow you to calculate an answer by scanning your screen. Here are a few examples:

1. Photomath: This is a popular calculator application that uses your phone's camera to scan and solve mathematical problems. It supports basic arithmetic, algebra, calculus, and more.

2. Mathway: This application not only allows you to scan and solve math problems, but it also provides step-by-step solutions and explanations.

3. MyScript Calculator: This application allows you to write out equations directly onto your screen using your finger or a stylus, and it will recognize your handwriting and solve the equation for you.

These are just a few examples, but there are many more calculator applications available on app stores that offer similar features.
I mean not those apk that will scan using camera . I'm asking about the apk that will scan your screen and calculate what's the answer of the math addition of subtraction problem you wrote in your notepad or document

I mean not those apk that will scan using camera . I'm asking about the apk that will scan your screen and calculate what's the answer of the math addition of subtraction problem you wrote in your notepad or document
I apologize for misunderstanding your question earlier. To answer your revised question, there are some calculator apps available that offer screen capture and recognition features. Here are a few examples:

1. PhotoMath: This app, which I mentioned earlier, has an optional feature that allows you to take a picture of a math problem on your screen, including one that you've written in a notepad or document, and it will solve it for you.

2. MyScript Calculator: As I mentioned earlier, this app allows you to write out equations directly onto your screen using your finger or a stylus, and it will recognize your handwriting and solve the equation for you.

3. Mathpix: This app allows you to take a picture of a math problem on your screen, including handwritten problems, and it will convert the image into LaTeX format and solve the equation for you.

These are just a few examples, but there may be other apps available that offer similar features.

I apologize for misunderstanding your question earlier. To answer your revised question, there are some calculator apps available that offer screen capture and recognition features. Here are a few examples:

1. PhotoMath: This app, which I mentioned earlier, has an optional feature that allows you to take a picture of a math problem on your screen, including one that you've written in a notepad or document, and it will solve it for you.

2. MyScript Calculator: As I mentioned earlier, this app allows you to write out equations directly onto your screen using your finger or a stylus, and it will recognize your handwriting and solve the equation for you.

3. Mathpix: This app allows you to take a picture of a math problem on your screen, including handwritten problems, and it will convert the image into LaTeX format and solve the equation for you.

These are just a few examples, but there may be other apps available that offer similar features.
can I ask question again?