What's new

Closed A genre you possibly didn't know - vaporwave and future funk video streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here knows vaporwave or future funk music?

Here's a little information about them. (Thanks to some sources :D)

Vaporwave is a microgenre of electronic music and an Internet meme that emerged in the early 2010s. The music typically features a fascination with 1980s and 1990s styles of mood music such as smooth jazz, elevator music, R&B, and lounge music, often sampling or manipulating tracks via chopped and screwed techniques and other effects. (Wikipedia)

While; Future Funk (aka Vaporboogie or Japanese Disco) is an evolution of Vaporwave that tends to be more energetic, incorporating French House, Synth Funk and modern Nu-Disco but with the techniques of vaporwave (and in a minor way Chillwave). The music is sample-based and reverb effects are prevalent, resulting in more of a groove feeling than its predecessor. Japanese vocals from other songs, especially City Pop music and anime soundtracks, are often used.

Anyone interested in this kind of music genre or maybe curious about it, you can visit this channel esthedikart, artzie music or FeelingInTheBeat (type niyo nalang po sa search ni YøùTùbé para sa music samples)

Last edited:
Yup, hahaha. Pang lazy *** nga daw kasi yan pero I don't believe it kasi mahirap din siya gawin and I tried. I am practicing pa and hope na matutunan ko agad.
hinde yan lazy nu haha kasi pag gawa ng music niya it takes time to make it nice

Status
Not open for further replies.