• Host your very own API
  • Build Your Telegram Bots
  • Build your own #forbidden# Bots

Requirements​

• Know the basics of Python
  • A computer & access to the internet

Description​

Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to practice their Python skills and improve them significantly with real projects! It’s important that you already have a basic understanding of the Python language before taking this course, but I will explain everything I do in great detail so you can learn how to create your projects more easily!

Why should you pick this course and not the others?

There are thousands of Python courses on the internet, so why should you pick this one? Well, to put it simply, I believe that I teach programming concepts far more effectively than most of the courses on the Internet. I make sure to only teach what’s essential and needed so that you don’t waste time with code that you will never see or use in your entire career. I’m a self-taught professional and will teach you how you can be the same!

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
At any point in this course, you can opt-in to get your money back. Whether you feel that this course is not right for you, or changed your mind about learning Python, you can easily request a refund which will be immediately refunded to your account with no questions asked through Udemy!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Vheryo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back