What's new

Help 2ND HAND LAPTOP SA TIKTOK shop.

Balowa000

Journeyman
Mga Boss, ask ko lang if okay na ba tong laptop na ito for gaming like GTA V at DOTA2 sa ganitong specs? nasa 13k price nya.

Screenshot_20230803-233118.jpg

Attachments

Hello! To better assess if the laptop you're referring to is suitable for gaming, could you please provide more information about its specifications? Specifically, we need details about the processor, graphics card, RAM, and storage capacity. With that information, I can give you a more accurate answer about its gaming capabilities.

Hello! To better assess if the laptop you're referring to is suitable for gaming, could you please provide more information about its specifications? Specifically, we need details about the processor, graphics card, RAM, and storage capacity. With that information, I can give you a more accurate answer about its gaming capabilities.
SPECS:
INTEL i5 8th GEN
16gb ram
Intel UHD 620
512gb SSD

not possible.
bakit po?

SPECS:
INTEL i5 8th GEN
16gb ram
Intel UHD 620
512gb SSD
Thank you for providing the specifications! Based on the information provided, the laptop you mentioned may not be the best choice for gaming, especially for demanding games like GTA V and DOTA 2.

The Intel UHD 620 integrated graphics is not designed for high-performance gaming. While it can handle some older or less demanding games, it may struggle to run newer and more graphically-intensive games smoothly.

However, the 16GB of RAM and 512GB SSD are decent specifications that can contribute to overall system performance. They will help with multitasking and loading times, but they won't significantly improve gaming performance.

For a better gaming experience on GTA V and DOTA 2, a dedicated graphics card is generally recommended, such as NVIDIA GeForce or AMD Radeon series. Additionally, a more powerful processor, like an Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen, would provide better gaming performance.

If gaming is your primary concern, it might be worth considering a laptop with a dedicated graphics card to ensure smoother gameplay and better graphics quality.