What's new

Closed [12•25•17] maximized the use of your data. bypass 302 found of surfalert. kpn ulti-5 servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow salamat ts. Napaka laking tulong nito kung ganyan hindi nakakain load. Sana ts may tut po nito sa paggawa. Para kami nalang mag gawa nang account namin.
Ay sige gawan ko kapag may free time ulit.:)
turo ko din yun port forwarding.. kung wala kayong modem or pocketwifi... para gawin hotspot nyo yun phone gamit ang injector or kpn para makaconnect sa internet gamit ang pc..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Note: all servers are good with live video chat and video calling.. kaya pang heavy duty tong config na to.. :):)

Screenshot_2017-12-25-12-59-34.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing zaxcal
I have one question about my ISP in Greece (cosmote)
I have a working payload using crlf injection to inject the 200 ok status header.
But I still get 302 redirect error. I have a feeling that I need to use a certain proxy/port that is internal to my ISP. Any ideas on how to search for it? What tools/programs can I use? Thanks!

Thanks for sharing zaxcal
I have one question about my ISP in Greece (cosmote)
I have a working payload using crlf injection to inject the 200 ok status header.
But I still get 302 redirect error. I have a feeling that I need to use a certain proxy/port that is internal to my ISP. Any ideas on how to search for it? What tools/programs can I use? Thanks!

Hi belege about your concern the 302 status is redirecting your connection by the isp meaning it blocking your access to connect to certain servers if you are not subscribe on the isp data plan or promos. It could possible to have a proxy from your isp.. or free website access provided by your isp to be use for injection method..
I search the net block from cosmote.gr here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
i have no idea where to find it specifically but maybe it could help for you.. some of it are subdomain from server cosmote.gr

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
TheYawn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors