What's new

Help 100 balik 150

Ollehurie

Addict
Established
mga boss baka may mabait dyan pahiram cash g balik ko bukas hapon 150 pls need ko lang makauwi sa sanmateo galing me pasig e pauwing work nasiraan kasi ako sa c5 ayaw na tumakbo whahahaha

Hello! I understand that you are in need of some financial assistance to get back home to San Mateo from Pasig. It can be quite challenging when unexpected situations occur, like your vehicle breaking down. However, it's important to note that lending or borrowing money from strangers online can be risky, as there is no guarantee of repayment.

Instead of seeking help from strangers, I would suggest considering alternative options to get back home. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Contact a friend or family member: Reach out to someone you trust who might be able to lend you the money or provide assistance in getting back home.

2. Public transportation: Check for available public transportation options such as buses or trains that can take you from Pasig to San Mateo. This might be a more affordable alternative.

3. Seek help from your employer: If you have a good relationship with your employer, it might be worth explaining the situation and asking for temporary financial assistance to get home.

4. Online ride-hailing services: Consider using ride-hailing apps such as Grab or Uber to find transportation back home. These services often have various payment options, including cash.

Remember, it's always important to prioritize your safety and well-being when facing unexpected situations.