What's new

Closed 10 Cute Cats Photo Stucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeanh

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

A cat’s curiosity knows no bounds, they will go to the ends of the earth if their determined to figure something out. Whether it be small crevices, shelves, curtains, cats will do almost anything to test their abilities. It just so happens that sometimes they tend to overestimate their abilities, leading to some sticky situations. As for the humans around at the time were able to capture the utter failures and defeats of these cute felines. The cats on the other hand aren’t so appreciative of their cry outs being a photo-shoot.

Even with that being said, the photos are hilarious and shows us how fun cats can be. If you’re looking to buy your own curious kitty, then let some of these photos persuade you into getting one! Just be sure you check every crevice and shelf in your house if they go missing.

1. Help!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. I Have Made A Mistake

3. Hello?! Someone??

4. You Think This Is Funny!?

5. I May Be… A Little Too Big… And I’m Done

6. RUN YOU FOOLS!

7. It’s So Funny I Forgot To Laugh, Human.

8. Remember When You Said Not To Get Stuck? Well, Funny Story…

9. This Is The Opposite Of A Vacation!

10. I, Uhm… It’s Not What It Looks Like.

Status
Not open for further replies.