News & Current Events

All about major events in the Philippines and all over the world.
President Rodrigo Duterte has indicated a specific timeline plan in which he wants all foreign troops out of the country in two years. Speaking before Filipino and Japanese businessmen at an economic forum in Tokyo, Duterte said he was willing to rescind existing agreements to fulfill that vision. "I have declared that I will pursue an independent foreign policy. I want, maybe in the next two years, my country freed of the presence of foreign military troops," Duterte said. "I want them out and if I have to revise or abrogate agreements, executive agreements, I will," he said. Before leaving for Japan, Duterte in his pre-departure statement said he will "forget" the Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement (EDCA) with the United States...
GOODNEWS!!! Galing noong sinabi noong Korean Honarary Consul, masasama daw nababalitaan niya pero pag dating niya sa Pilipinas hindi pala totoo at maganda pala nangyayari. Kaya mga kaDDS na mga OFW pag may kaibigan kayong foreigner kayo napo magpaliwanag sa kanila na wag maniniwala sa mga masasamang balita ng nadidinig nila sa ilang Mainstream Media. Ibalita niyo ang totoo sa kanila. Dahil kayo ang tunay na Media ng ating Pangulo. Malaking tulong po yun sa ating bayan. tuloy sa pag babago! aasenso ang pilipinas kung si tatay digong ang president ng pinas. View: https://www.facebook.com/Mochablogger/videos/10154717233301522/
MUST READ! Facing Filipinos in Japan, President Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday made a new vow: that the next generation of Filipinos will not be overseas workers. Speaking before the Filipino community in Tokyo shortly after his arrival in Japan for a three-day official visit, Duterte reiterated his earlier promise to work hard to improve the country's economy. "Ang pagtrabaho n'yo sa ibang bansa, hanggang diyan na lang. Next generation, [sa] Pilipinas na [magtrabaho]," he said to laud applause from those present. Later in his speech, Duterte said, "We have to improve the economy na hindi ka na babalik dito, na kung bumalik ka rito, baka-bakasyon na lang." In his pre-departure statement delivered at the Ninoy Aquino International...
Philippines' President Rodrigo Duterte ended a recent speech in Manila with a now-familiar claim: Two policemen were dying every day in his violent battle to rid the country of îllégâl drugs. But police statistics have shown that figure to be exaggerated. From July 1, when Duterte launched his "war on drugs," to Oct. 12, when he spoke in Manila, 13 police officers were killed. That's an average of one every eight days. This is not the only dubious claim Duterte has used to justify his bloody anti-narcotics campaign, according to a Reuters review of official government data and interviews with the president's top anti-drug officials. These officials say that data on the total number of drug users, the number of users needing treatment...
Hahahaha nakakatawa na nakakatakot maganap! Philippine leader Rodrigo Duterte told President Barack Obama "you can go to hell" in a speech Tuesday that was his strongest tirade so far against the U.S. over its criticism of his deadly anti-drug campaign, adding that he may eventually decide to "break up with America. He also lashed out anew at the European Union, saying the bloc, which has also criticized his brutal *****down, "better choose purgatory, hell is filled up." Hindi na makaka abroad toloy ang mga Ofw maliban sa ibang lugar!
duterte on his speech sa thanksgiving party please watch the video !!!!! the reporter's name is manlupig said duterte "roughly narrated" reporter: how is your health sir? duterte : I am very good , very healthy reporter: where is your medical certificate to prove it????? duterte saying napakabastos ngreporter na yun at kelangan pa nya humingi ng medical certificate he said what if he asked " how is the ****** of your wife?" " is it smelly or no? " duterte:" ang babastos nila kaya hayan .... ptv lang andito yung iba nasa labas bahala sila jan
PANATA na ang Pilipinas Iniibig na ang Pilipinas,ating lupang sinilangan,tahanan ng ating lahi;kinukupkop na at tinutulungang na maging malakas, masipag at marangal na ang Pilipinas.Dahil may nagmahal sa Pilipinas,dinirig na ang bayan. Isang wastong magulang,natupad na ang gusto ng mamamayan ng bayan:naglilingkod, marangal at makadiyos at tapat.Iaalay nya angbuhay,nangarap na magkaisa ang bansang Pilipinas. SALAMAT PANGULONG DU30
Bago po man pinangalanan ni duterte yung limang heneral na sangkot sa droga , nung panahon pa ng kampanya nya eh may kumakalat na na text sinasabing. papatayin si duterte , ito po yung bago siya nangampanya sa maraming tao mga 300,000 ang dumalo sa kampanya nya...the text started as a conversation para ipapasa yung message kay sara duterte ..it goes lke this " pls tell sarana may nakausap akong doctora na ang asawa eh heneral at may meeting silang papatayin si duterte, her husband said the top officials where there and was given envelopes of money , please share this text and let us pray for our beloved mayor and let us cry and beg for mercy that the heavens will protect our beloved mayor".... so what do you think? coincidence? myth...
https://www.facebook.com/cøøkíé.manster1978 facebook ni sara duterte sa taas pakifollow!! di maarte unlike kris hahah https://www.facebook.com/basteduterteOfficial/?fref=ts. facebook naman ito ni baste duterte official https://www.facebook.com/basteduterteOfficial/?fref=ts at. ito naman yung trusted tv station ni digong ang ptv!!! updates marami din dito click niyo https://www.facebook.com/PTVph Hi! sa mga nanonood ng abs cbn wag na lang kayong umasa na makikita niyo kung ano ang makikita niyo sa fb pages ng mga anak ni duterte. biased talaga yan sila forever lol pro pnoy follow niyo na lang mga anak ni pres digong para you will know more about our good president!!! friends po sina marcos at hindi po sila magka away fyi
Ipakalat natin ang comment na ito...(From Anonymous) Hahaha! Got that right, Tatay Dig's! You are a wise man indeed!This is the news I have been waiting for! It is the media of LP. ABS-CBN and the journalists who are ρáíd off huge amount of moolah by the LP ( Aquino and his minions). Read all the news captions by ABS-CBN they are already doing it. One big example: Elevating Leni's position as VP and not so much of good news about Tatay Digong. And if you all have time, read the history of ABS-CBN who was once restored by the Aquino Admin in 1986. And this will be the big enemies of Tatay Dig's. One thing, can't you all get it? One of the big reasons that he is adamant about living or staying in Malacanang, it is already been bug wired...
As of today May 12, 2016 at 5:00pm, 95.6% precincts already transmitted votes from different region. Leni Robredo still at rank no.1 with 13,989,336 of votes followed by Sen. BBM with 13,774,371. Survey lang, sino ba ang gusto nyong manalo at maupo as our VP?

Advertisements

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back