What's new

Stories You'll be with Me

WhatMV

Eternal Poster
Reaction
You'll be with Me
MGL Emvie

In a grand fiesta in Lumina City, Carmilla and Cecilion performed acrobatics and magic tricks in separate competition stage. Their eyes locked onto each other, and the arrow of love struck them both. They became sweethearts, and for almost a decade, the two perform as partners until Cecilion marries Carmilla.

The couple rely on magic tricks and shows for a living so Cecilion decided to keep performing. However, the responsibility of the house shäçkled Carmilla, keeping her in out in the arts of magic.

Nevertheless, Carmilla kept her support in a households manner. Even before the roosters crow, she always readied Cecilion's meals and lunches. Her cleaning kept the house clean and not a speck of dust would dirty Cecilion's fingers. She organized Cecilion's costumes, sleeves and trousers to keep them vibrant and elegant. Even though the winter morning breeze gave chills, Carmilla still shops and grows flowering plants and shrubs so Cecilion, when gazing at window, will smell the good vibes of the day. As housewife, she did her best to help Cecilion to prepare her husband's magic play this Christmas.

Cecilion decides the magic theme this Christmas as Blood and Wings. He practiced tricks and theatrics most nights in his basement, but his wife, Carmilla, gazed at him with a pained look on her eyes. And before he left for the show, he said, "I'll be back before New Year comes."

One day, Alice jogged by and caught Carmilla, whose sweeping the front yard. "You're not with Cecil's lunar magic show, are you?"

Carmilla paused and turned to Alice. "No." she replied as if it's a sigh.

"You're couple partners in magic show so won't you be with Cecil's performance tomorrow, Christmas. What is it again--"

"--Blood and Wings."

"Yes! Blood and Wings! His Lunar Magic Show... your husband is so handsome!" Alice said with giggles. "Rumors day tomorrow Christmas, he'll look regal in his acts! How true is that?"

"Can't say." Carmilla replied and returned to sweeping the yard.

Alice crumpled her brows at Carmilla's cold reply so she continued to jog.

After realizing the nosy Alice gone, Carmilla gazed in the sky and said, "Cecilion, has you forsaken our love? Don't you want me as your partner anymore? Is your shows more important than our time?"

She missed the time she performs in the stage.

Carmilla heart aches whenever she sees Cecilion's back at home. She wished to perform and turn as successful as Cecilion's in his acts. The fame that Cecilion gained in his Lunar Magic Show convinced Carmilla that Cecilion loved the shows more than her.

The Blood and Wings became a hit that Christmas! The news spread but Cecilion disappeared on the venue.

Cecilion secretly rush back home before New Year.

"Why the sad face?" Cecilion said.

"Let me ask you--" Carmilla replied

Cecilion smiled and planted his feet before Carmilla. He reached Carmilla's cheeks. However, Carmilla pulled her head.

"Won't you let me sit for a glass of water?" Cecilion break the cold with a blink.

"Answer me first!"

Cecilion caught sight of the rooms behind and exclaimed, "The kitchen... and the living room? They look disastrous! Are you alright? You didn't sent me a letter, you seemed unwell."

"Cecilion!" Carmilla raised her voice to return Cecilion's focus on the main topic. "You're always obsessed with your shows!"

"Why are you like this, honey? Are you sick?"

"You can't answer me... means it's true." Carmilla said and sobbed in silence. "You leave me alone at home for your shows even though I also love performing in magic shows. Yes, you're here but all you do is rehearse and rehearse and look for attires and new acts. Even I don't have clothes of my own."

Cecilion wiped Carmilla's tears while saying, "I didn't know--" but his wife slapped his arms. He sighed. Then continued saying, "Truth is, working is difficult for me. I gather thoughts all day for my acts to succeed. I'll grab fame and earn a living to provide you a wonderful life that you will always love."

"I wish to remain at home and fall asleep on your laps always. All the stages remind us of the past when we work as partners. The footfalls I made on stage makes me miss you. Even applauses won't equal the happiness your smile brings to my heart."

"All these years, I've been wishing to bring you to work but I dislike the idea of sharing the hardship with you, my dear Carmilla."

Cecilion's words pulled the strength on Carmilla's knees. As Carmilla falls, Cecilion caught his wife on his arms.

Carmilla's eyes sparkle with tears flowing down on her cheeks. She held Cecilion's neck and whispered, "I too wished you see you each day, my love. Please, this time, bring me with you."

"Don't worry my love. All my acts next year and the years to come... You'll be with me."

END

Author's Note: "Thanks for reading! Let me write much more interesting and beautiful stories. Tell me your opinions, constructive criticism, and thoughts about this story. Comment which parts are funny, boring, and interesting. Finally, give me idea if this story became relatable in your life experience. Enjoy!

To my PHC readers, I love that you react in the story that I thought so hard to write. But please, I wish for you to comment your thoughts other than "thanks." Your comment, positive or negative, will be welcomed and it will inspire me to write more and improve even better. Long live the readers! Let's train our minds and imagination!

sweet nman ni cecilion nahmuka na tuloy xang famehor kaka rehearse sa bahay pero para din nmam pala sa mahal nya nakakabitin lng ung kay alice parang kontrabidang may pnaplanong hndi mganda hahaha

sweet nman ni cecilion nahmuka na tuloy xang famehor kaka rehearse sa bahay pero para din nmam pala sa mahal nya nakakabitin lng ung kay alice parang kontrabidang may pnaplanong hndi mganda hahaha
Pinasa ko yan eh dahil si Cecilion lang ang may skin kahit na couple yang dalawa na yan eh