What's new

Tutorial WIFI CALLING EPDG FOR SMART/GLOBE/DITO

xhien02

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Was having trouble getting Wi-Fi calling to work while using AdGuard but I stumbled upon this post on how to fix it. (Smart Philippines) Sharing the folllowing ePDG IPs used by our carriers here in the Philippines for Wi-Fi calling activation:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

What device are you using, OP? I have a Globe and Smart prepaid sims-- both VoWiFi are working sa iPhone and Pixel. But not for DITO (considering di sya compatible sa iPhone). But sa Pixel, kaka release lang nila na compatible na sya.

But how do we use the infor you posted, OP?

What device are you using, OP? I have a Globe and Smart prepaid sims-- both VoWiFi are working sa iPhone and Pixel. But not for DITO (considering di sya compatible sa iPhone). But sa Pixel, kaka release lang nila na compatible na sya.

But how do we use the infor you posted, OP?
if you are using PIXEL or any ANDROID PHONE
tried to using SHIZUKU and PIXEL IMS to ENABLE the VOWIFI BUTTON,
and tried to contact DITO CSR to request activation of VOWIFI make sure you are registered to ANY DITO LEVEL UP PROMOS
im using HONOR X9A 5G
Screenshot_20240222_214232_edit_94844575587412.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
and tried to contact DITO CSR to request activation of VOWIFI make sure you are registered to ANY DITO LEVEL UP PROMOS
im using HONOR X9A 5G
View attachment 2893211
Yeah, as stated. Globe and Smart are working on my Pixel phone. But not for DITO. It worked for two days then stopped. Probably they're slowly implementing it to work since some Pixel phones are now listed as compatible phones on their site. And just to add, DITO works on my other Android phone, just not really on my Pixel 8.

Now going back to my question, what do we do to the information you gave? I tried searching for ePDG on the internet but can't find easy to understand articles.

Yeah, as stated. Globe and Smart are working on my Pixel phone. But not for DITO. It worked for two days then stopped. Probably they're slowly implementing it to work since some Pixel phones are now listed as compatible phones on their site. And just to add, DITO works on my other Android phone, just not really on my Pixel 8.

Now going back to my question, what do we do to the information you gave? I tried searching for ePDG on the internet but can't find easy to understand articles.
For some reason, DITO WiFi Calling is now working for my Pixel 8 without doing anything.

Bm ko muna to may papaganahin akong samsung phone na US variant na ayaw sa volte sa us telco kase nakasetup. Maraming salamat!

im using HONOR X9A 5G
View attachment 2893211
Thanks dito lodz naactivate ko vowifi sa moto g power 5G ng kapatid ko. Yun nga lang negats sa 5G yung carrier combo kase nya sa 5G NSA pang US. Sa snapdragon lang yung may bypass nun.

Back