What's new

Unicom Vn00+ Mass blocking?

zerosix28

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Ang dami kuys na block 5G nila sa smart magagwan pa kaya ng paraan to mga kuys kapag nakapag palit ng IMEI? Pwede lagay na IMEI ng unicom is IMEI ng phone? or may designated na IMEI for Unicom Modems? Anyone po na may idea or knowledge and how to solve this kind of issue.

Aguy change imei na lng cguro solution nyan, meron ba yan?
Balak ko superadmin siya nakapag downgrade nadin into 1.10.23. Kaso nga lang wala yung AT command Hahah

mass blocking ba o may problema smart? parang nabasa ko sa isang post may problema daw smart
Iba iba kase kuys may nakita ako article post kahapon Mass locking daw sa mga IMEI but i dunno if totoo. Halos mga 5G modem kase like Unicom ganyan problem

Hindi naka block yung IMEI, affected lahat na 5g modems, including the Smart Prepaid home wifi 5G, and even phones. the Promo Unli 5G limits to one device.

Proof? Connect niyo yung smart sim w/ unli 5G niyo to your phone, may internet, pero once mag share kayo thru hotspot, the devices connected to that phone can't receive internet despite being connected to that phone.

I also tried mag load ng limited data to the sim WITHOUT stacking the promo with Unli 5G (tried with a new sim without unli 5G 599), may internet na agad yung 5g modem niyo kaso limited data lng. Stacking the Unli 5G with another promo with limited data prevents data sharing from the promo with limited data, which I don't understand why.

I have tested three 5G modems of different brands with the same results

I did notice na yung intention for the promo is non-sharable data (stated sa Smart website, but not indicated in the Smart App), unlike limited data such as Giga promos are shareable data.

Hindi naka block yung IMEI, affected lahat na 5g modems, including the Smart Prepaid home wifi 5G, and even phones. the Promo Unli 5G limits to one device.

Proof? Connect niyo yung smart sim w/ unli 5G niyo to your phone, may internet, pero once mag share kayo thru hotspot, the devices connected to that phone can't receive internet despite being connected to that phone.

I also tried mag load ng limited data to the sim WITHOUT stacking the promo with Unli 5G (tried with a new sim without unli 5G 599), may internet na agad yung 5g modem niyo kaso limited data lng. Stacking the Unli 5G with another promo with limited data prevents data sharing from the promo with limited data, which I don't understand why.

I did notice na yung intention for the promo is non-sharable data (stated sa Smart website, but not indicated in the Smart App), unlike limited data such as Giga promos are shareable data.
Pangit talaga ang smart. napapansin ko malakas naman Smart sa area namin pero kapag heavy user ka biglang naghihina ang browsing pero pag speedtest mo normal naman.

Yan din suspect ko e. pero yung ibang 5G modem nagana naman siya base dun sa mga nagpapacheck saken .

Yan din suspect ko e. pero yung ibang 5G modem nagana naman siya base dun sa mga nagpapacheck saken .
So if ganun yung case they block the IMEI for a certain promo lng kasi nagwowork naman for other limited data promos. Baka ganun nga… Is there a method to change yung IMEI or the TTL value of the modems?

So if ganun yung case they block the IMEI for a certain promo lng kasi nagwowork naman for other limited data promos. Baka ganun nga… Is there a method to change yung IMEI or the TTL value of the modems?
Yes po madami nagkalat jan. backread lang sa ibang threads and yt ng mga master naten dito sa PHC

Hmmm this is not the case for me. I have my 5G phone that has 3 laptops connected to it and all are connected naman without any issues. Is it because I have a new SIM? Just bought it this week.

Btw I stumbled on this post pala kasi I'm considering buying a VN007+/VN009 pero mukhang pass na muna hahaha

Hmmm this is not the case for me. I have my 5G phone that has 3 laptops connected to it and all are connected naman without any issues. Is it because I have a new SIM? Just bought it this week.

Btw I stumbled on this post pala kasi I'm considering buying a VN007+/VN009 pero mukhang pass na muna hahaha
I resolved the issue by buying a modem na may IMEI changer feature. I used the old SIM on it and wala naman problem yung SIM and may internet na ako.

Someone suggested Telstra which is cheaper, but I purchased Suncomm before it was recommended to me.

I resolved the issue by buying a modem na may IMEI changer feature. I used the old SIM on it and wala naman problem yung SIM and may internet na ako.

Someone suggested Telstra which is cheaper, but I purchased Suncomm before it was recommended to me.
suncomm 5g po yan boss?

kung may root access ka sa phone or router
Bash:
# check muna kung meron using 'cat'
cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_default_ttl
cat /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/default/hop_limit
echo 64 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_default_ttl
echo 64 > /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/default/hop_limit
change 64 to desired ttl (default 64) pero no need sa smart to unless may result sa ping na "TTL time exceeded"
yung exclusive unlidata po kasi for phone IMEI only, nachechek nila sa end nila.