What's new

Closed Ʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴋɪɴɢʀᴏᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴜᴘᴇʀsᴜ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayman

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Happy to share this steps.

After mong m-dl here's the next step. DL ka din ng latest SuperSU. After mong ma-install don't open it. Do this first.

1.Extract the replace kingroot zip file into the internal and SD card then. Out side folder

2. Install terminal emulator and run. Grant the root permission of kingroot, (if ask)

3. Then in Terminal emulator screen, type "su", don't copy the quotation just the word su.

4. Hit enter in your keyboard. It will ask, root permission and grant it.

5. Next type, sh<space> /sdcard/mrw/root.sh and enter.

If you receive a message of chainfire it is a good response. Don't bother the other message saying that kingroot fail. Just ignore. Close the terminal emulator.

6. Reboot. And done.

Note: The kingroot will gone and you have a Supersu now. Congratulations. I'm proud of you. You can install the updated SuperSU. After you install it hit it>continue and choose normal. Install root checker to check if it's su binary installed.

OK that's it.

In my experience I lost root access and install again kingroot to root again. Why is this happen because I didn't install it in both SD card and internal. So careful.

ganito ginawa ko sa asus ko.

tip nga pala sa mga gusto mag root lalo sa mga gagamit ng xposed, if mahilig kayo sa snapchat, backup nyo muna snapchat before kayo root at install ng xposed. after nyan, restore nyo na ulit. di na kasi gagana snapchat sa rooted phone, same sa security na meron sa pogo.

Status
Not open for further replies.