What's new

ROD MACEDA ~ The King of Bisaya Bomba Films

Rod Maceda in black and white stripes shirt Ingna Ko promo pic 2024 cute smile Bisaya barako m...jpg

Rod Maceda says his 4th single "Ingna Ko" is the first music arrangement of Quiel Silva for WCN way back 2014 and is the last song under the music arrangement of Quiel Silva to be released via WCN in 2024

BISAYA SHOWBIZ - The updated version of the song "Ingna Ko" from the 2016 smash-hit Bisaya movie series Puppy Love OST on WCN and CCTN Channel 47 is now performed by the songwriter himself. He is no other than Rod Maceda - the creator, writer, producer and director of Puppy Love that totally made millions of viewers felt that teenage kilig once more and fall in love again.
The song "Ingna Ko" which he wrote and composed was originally released in 2014 and originally performed by Reycel Punay - 2016 Sinulog Song Festival Champion. The song was played on several Cebu FM stations and its music video was aired on CCTN Channel 47 for 3 months. In the updated version, some parts of the lyrics have been tweaked and adjusted by Rod Maceda to fit the male perspective.

Rod Maceda reveals,

"I remember when WCN shifted in 2013 from Manila-Based Indie film productions to Bisaya Mainstream Media for films, tv, music and total entertainment, my team posted on Cebu music groups. I was looking for a music producer to arrange for me. And then, somebody messaged me privately. It was Quiel. It was so cool coz we both love rock music, but he's a hardcore rock musician. We were of the same age so I knew we were gonna hit it off. He came to my house and I had him checked my song "Ingna Ko". He corrected some of my chords. Hehehe.
Quiel Silva will always be that cool twin brother I never had. Ingna Ko is the very first song he arranged for me and the very first record released via WCN. And this the last song released by WCN under Quiel Silva music production. He will always be in my heart. I love him. He knows it. This song and my first 3 songs from my debut album, his soul will be in it wherever I go and whenever I perform it live.

I will always be grateful because once upon a time here on Earth, I had met a great musician named Quiel Silva."

Ingna Ko is coming to Spotify and many more digital music streaming platforms. Performed, written and composed by Rod Maceda. Musically arranged by Quiel Silva and Mix Master by Sound Engineer Kimson Fuentes.
This is the official soundtrack of Puppy Love new series - still created, written, produced and directed by Rod Maceda for WCN free online tv stream.

#RodMaceda #IngnaKo #QuielSilva #KimsonFuentes #musicians #puppylove #BisayaTVDrama #BisayaShowbiz #BisayaFilms #BisayaEntertainment #BisayaMusic #bisayangdako #bisdak #bisaya #Cebu #Balamban #Minglanilla #BisayaMusicWorldDomination

Rod Maceda Ingna Ko promo pics 2024 black and white stripes shirt pogi gwapo bisaya barako mac...jpg

Attachments