What's new

Stories If We are Not Friends

SprigCosmic

Forum Master
Elite
Reaction
What hurts the most about your silence, about your coldness, is that I know how chatty and warm you can be.

You could give me so much more than just the occasional crumb of attention, if you wanted to. What's going on isn't an accident, it's not pure chance. You've chosen to act this way.

Are you hoping to starve me until I go away so that you don't have to leave? Is this you being too scared to say the words out loud?

I don't know if you somehow think that going cold, ghosting, would be kinder than just telling me up front that you don't want me in your life. I would much rather have you tell it to my face than keep up whatever this is.

Or maybe you simply don't care.

Maybe I'm the fool for clinging on to someone like you. For trying to talk to you, breathe life into us again. Maybe I'm the fool for giving you my all, despite getting nothing back. For having hope. For still caring about you.

Please, if we are are not friends, set me free.

CTTO

The poignant lamentation expressed in these words encapsulates the deep emotional turmoil of unreciprocated affection and the pain of being met with silence and coldness from someone once known for their warmth and chattiness. The narrator grapples with the paradox of the person's potential for generosity contrasted with the deliberate choice to withhold attention. The question of intentionality looms large as the narrator contemplates whether the other person's actions are a calculated effort to distance themselves or an expression of unspoken fear. The plea to confront the situation directly, to utter the truth instead of resorting to a cold and silent wí†hdráwal, underscores the desire for honesty and closure. The narrator's vulnerability is laid bare as they question their own judgment in holding onto a relationship that seems one-sided, contemplating whether they are the fool for investing so much emotion and hope. The poignant request to be set free, whether as friends or otherwise, serves as a poignant plea for clarity and release from the ambiguity that clouds their connection.

let it be.
Salamat sa payo lodi
baka nanonood lang ng bold patapusin mo muna kasi😂😂😂
Malabo yun paps
The poignant lamentation expressed in these words encapsulates the deep emotional turmoil of unreciprocated affection and the pain of being met with silence and coldness from someone once known for their warmth and chattiness. The narrator grapples with the paradox of the person's potential for generosity contrasted with the deliberate choice to withhold attention. The question of intentionality looms large as the narrator contemplates whether the other person's actions are a calculated effort to distance themselves or an expression of unspoken fear. The plea to confront the situation directly, to utter the truth instead of resorting to a cold and silent wí†hdráwal, underscores the desire for honesty and closure. The narrator's vulnerability is laid bare as they question their own judgment in holding onto a relationship that seems one-sided, contemplating whether they are the fool for investing so much emotion and hope. The poignant request to be set free, whether as friends or otherwise, serves as a poignant plea for clarity and release from the ambiguity that clouds their connection.
Ang lalim naman ng nakalagay diyan lodi. Sige babasahin ko yan nang maigi