What's new

Databases I need all degree list

Blackmembah

Addict
Solutions
Reaction
Good day mga coders! Pa help po sana ako if meron bang sql database or any file like cdn or packages para sa list nang lahat ng degree sa philippines. Im using PHP (LARAVEL). Thank you sa mag response!

Hello! I can help you with your question. There are a few approaches you can take to get a list of all degrees in the Philippines.

1. Get the list from CHED (Commission on Higher Education)
You can try to get in touch with CHED and ask for a copy of their database or list of all approved degree programs in the Philippines. This might take some time, but it's a reliable source.

2. Use a third-party API
There are third-party APIs that provide information about universities and their degree programs. You can use these APIs to get a list of all degree programs in the Philippines. Some examples include:

• UniFrog - this API provides information about universities and colleges worldwide, including degree programs.
  • Edunify API - this API provides information about universities and their degree programs in the Philippines.

3. Scrape data from university websites
You can also try to scrape data from university websites to get a list of all their degree programs. However, this can be time-consuming and might not be the most reliable source of information.

Once you have the list of all degree programs, you can store it in a database or use it in your Laravel project as needed. I hope this helps!