What's new

Closed Http injector

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I've been trying to get the free data on my phone with http injector. It won't connect no matter what I do. Idk I've downloaded a bunch of the ehi files that's posted here the don't work either its like my phones blocking it plz help.

You need to search for ip first, goto tools And ip hunter just type 10. and press start search, once it finds the correct ip it will stop, follo its prompts of it asks you to turn airplane mode on or off

I've done that once or twice but I cant remember if one time was when I imported the files I'll try it thanks

hey do u turn off ur data when ur IP hunting or leave it on?

You need to search for ip first, goto tools And ip hunter just type 10. and press start search, once it finds the correct ip it will stop, follo its prompts of it asks you to turn airplane mode on or off
OK I did the IP hunter got the IP an then run injector I sat there for like 10 min never connected I was using (150.9 mpbs thriple pl.ehi) any ideas?

OK I did the IP hunter got the IP an then run injector
Screen shot...hehe
So that people may help you sir..
Btw merry christmas
OK I IP hunted then imported the file then ran it for awhile didn't work hears the screen shots thanks for helping. Oh an merry Xmas u to

Maybe account is in active

When your connected
IMG_20161225_064424_515.jpg

Attachments

Have you check your carrier? Maybe the ehi that you've downloaded is for smart or globe and you are using sun. There is a separate ehi for every carrier

OK I have straight talk idk how that works im I'm kinda knew at it I learn i as I go I sent the logs with last message I gotta do something I'm on the 55 dollar a moth plan its 10 GB an its gone in 2 wks then I'm at 2
I can see you are using 2 sim cards, are both of them globe? which sim card is being turned on when you enable your data
I only got one sim card on my phone but Idk what it is going to look now

OK

OK straight talk is called a
OK straight talk is called a "mvno" "mobile virtual network operator" means it don't own any towers it rents them so to say idk

OK I have straight talk idk how that works im I'm kinda knew at it I learn i as I go I sent the logs with last message I gotta do something I'm on the 55 dollar a moth plan its 10 GB an its gone in 2 wks then I'm at 2

OK straight talk is called a
OK straight talk is called a "mvno" "mobile virtual network operator" means it don't own any towers it rents them so to say idk

OK a guy posted a new ehi file I tried it no go either made sure I got the IP an everything idk but here the ss an the one is host checker but I'm not the world a best but it looks like its hooked up

Attachments

OK a guy posted a new ehi file I tried it no go either made sure I got the IP an everything idk but here the ss an the one is host checker but I'm not the world a best but it looks like its hooked up

I guess you are not from Philippines. Your network seems unfamiliar. All ehi files here in PHC will only work within Philippine area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back