What's new

Help How to downgrade PLDT Evoluzn FX ID4

honor

Honorary Poster
Paano po mag-downgrade ng PLDT Evoluzn FX ID4? Alam ko na gawin paano pumunta sa advance setting ngunit gusto ko sana ay idowngrade iyong firmware version ng sakin, currently nsa v1.2.0 po kasi, baka may tut. kayo dyan at firmware file thank you!

Try v1.1.8

But I haven't tried downgrading so I can't guarantee that this will work under v1.2.0.4. If you have advanced settings page access then you know where to upload this.
thanks po will try this and give a feedback

Untitled.png

ganito lumabas nung inupload ko, may mali po ba na ginawa ko?

Attachments

Last edited:
nagawa ko na po, may option po kaya dito pano activate antenna? or baka hidden lang , may four antenna kasi ako na connected kaso prang walang epekto
It should be enabled automatically when connected, unless purposefully disabled by the firmware. Maybe your antenna is not supported? How will you know? Get a multimeter and set it for line continuity. Test the two poles of one of the connectors of the antenna and if it registers as any number other than zero or it beeps then it is continuous and the antenna is supported.

On my OpenWrt firmware there is Antenna Management for this unit. It can be enabled or disabled at will.

Baka naman may magawang solution sa unit na Sagemcom F@st 5866T puede pacheck idol
What is the problem with it?

Last edited:
It should be enabled automatically when connected, unless purposefully disabled by the firmware. Maybe your antenna is not supported? How will you know? Get a multimeter and set it for line continuity. Test the two poles of one of the connectors of the antenna and if it registers as any number other than zero or it beeps then it is continuous and the antenna is supported.

On my OpenWrt firmware there is Antenna Management for this unit. It can be enabled or disabled at will.

What is the problem with it?
firmware problem bugs and wifi drop connection at baka makuha mo something admin access niya like supeadmin diya din