What's new

Closed Hourly Bible Verses

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. - 1 Corinthians 2:14 (NIV)
Ang galing naman! Kala ko yung website nato puro häçk lang, pero di pala ☺️☺️☺️

"For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known." 1 Corinthians 13:12 (NIV)

1 John 5:14
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

Hope has a name.
Whoever you are.
Wherever you are.
Whatever your situation.

...hope has a name. Discover You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and His love for you.
JESUS is God... period.

Itong verse nato subok kona pag binangungut ka tandaan mo sa panaginip mo ang verse nato ito magliligtas sayo sa mga panganib na dadating sayo sa mga masasamang hayup o tao o sa masasamang di natin nakikita.

Whoever dwells in the shelter(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) of the Most High
will rest in the shadow(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) of the Almighty.[You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) and my fortress,(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
and from the deadly pestilence.(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
his faithfulness will be your shield(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) and rampart.
5 You will not fear(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
14 “Because he[You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
16 With long life(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

Psalms 91 verse 1:16
magdasal ka ng mataimtim bago matulog paps. para hindi ka bangungutin.

Status
Not open for further replies.