What's new

GREEN PACKET "D2k" OPENLINE vs GREEN PACKET "D2" OPENLINE

sa band prioritization use frequency locking not PCI locking. Im using my own build for it and 3 days na siyang walang patayan and no disconnection. sa auto band 41, frequency 40562 siya kaya need ko mag band priority to 40364 and its no problem. same lang sa band 1/3, auto niya is band 3/1 pero i can frequency lock to 150 (band 1) and 1/3 na yung band niya, no disconnection also

Thank you for the detailed review. I have the d2k and I'm planning on changing the IMEI, do you know someone or saw someone who has successfully managed to make their d2k work using other IMEI? I saw a post saying the D2K is very choosy when it comes to changing IMEI that's why I'm having secon thoughts.

Thank you for the detailed review. I have the d2k and I'm planning on changing the IMEI, do you know someone or saw someone who has successfully managed to make their d2k work using other IMEI? I saw a post saying the D2K is very choosy when it comes to changing IMEI that's why I'm having secon thoughts.

Yes, I have successfully changed IMEI, on my d2k ft 10 it has millions using these IMEI's of IMEI like Globe At Home Prepaid Wifi IMEI's, PLDTAtHome - Smartbro Prepaid WiFi IMEI's, Smart Rocket Sim Prepaid IMEI's. It's available on YøùTùbé for video tutorials.

The YøùTùbé Chanel name: Jhowel Gracio Huerto, Search Title: PLDT D2K-FT10 Version 2159 Change IMEI Tutorial

A Special Thanks to: V2Ray of PHCorner, Jowel Gracio Huerto, Jerome Laliag, Zander Mazda

Last edited:
magkano ba pa openline ng D2? balak ko kasi bumili since meron syang 5Ghz at madaming bands na available.
itong D2 WiFi po

1668750105864.png

Attachments

sa band prioritization use frequency locking not PCI locking. Im using my own build for it and 3 days na siyang walang patayan and no disconnection. sa auto band 41, frequency 40562 siya kaya need ko mag band priority to 40364 and its no problem. same lang sa band 1/3, auto niya is band 3/1 pero i can frequency lock to 150 (band 1) and 1/3 na yung band niya, no disconnection also
ilang band po nilagay nyo sa frequency lock? isa lang ba?

one of the best info i found, thanks a lot bro, i just have few questions
can u lock 2 different pci at the same time using the d2k?
also have u tried to compare, d2 carrier aggregation 5ghz vs d2k locking 2 best frequencies? i think the result might be interesting
keep up the good work!!

Back