What's new

Trivia GOOGLE CONSPIRACY THEORY

• Thread starter Deleted member 1523148
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1523148

Filipinoes are slowly becoming one of the most search engine dependant on the planet. And in most cases we are using Google.png in almost anything.

But what if, Google is lying to us?

I've been posting TRIVIA's here backed up with knowledge from people with an ACTUAL DEGREE. One of the most interesting post I had is from An Atheist Historian Dictating that Jesus Christ did exist.

You know what's funny? When I typed those "tags" on Google,
IT DID NOT SHOW ME ANYTHING! What I find interesting is, when I used images (3).png (which is another search engine) IT IMMEDIATELY SHOWED ME THE EXACT SITE THAT I NEEDED!

I thought I'm the only one, then I later found out THAT PEOPLE ARE NOTICING THAT GOOGLE ARE HIDING DATA AND INFO FROM US... Most specially, if it is about JESUS CHRIST.

But why only about Christ?

There are NUMEROUS videos in 59a59a8d79bbfd1d008b601a-960-480.png where Kanye West made a VERY UNSUAL STATEMENTS ABOUT THIS COMPANIES. You can watch it on YøùTùbé (that is if they did not remove it as they always do). It happened during Kanye's concert. In the middle of it, OUT OF NOWHERE, Kanye asked his backup team to stop and then he said this, Screenshot_20190908-170759_1.jpg

He was known as a part of Illuminati, thing that he did not deny. But it's very ironic to hear a member of that group bashing a company which is also part of that group?

Then that concert was stopped. Media said that Kanye was "
brought to a hospital" due to "mental breakdown".

Then this shocked us,
download.jpeg

President Trump was there, picking Kanye West out of the hospital. It's very bizarre that THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON IN USA AND OF THE WORLD, out of his busy sched, made an appointment to fetch Kanye out? How? Why?

People said, "because they are friends". Are they?

During that interview with Kanye and Trump, Kanye looked so "not like himself". He looks tamed? Scared? Ill?

When a reporter asked Kanye about his convert, Trump answered on his behalf. You will notice also some "uneasyness" with the two.

Did Kanye really spilled the beans for us?

Check this link and READ IT.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

(remove those 3 "?")

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Filipinoes are slowly becoming one of the most search engine dependant on the planets. And in most cases we are using View attachment 681389 in almost anything.

But what if, Google is lying to us?

I've been posting TRIVIA's here backed up with knowledge from people with an ACTUAL DEGREE. One of the most interesting post I had is from An Atheist Historian Dictating that Jesus Christ did exist.

You know what's funny? When I typed those "tags" on Google,
IT DID NOT SHOW ME ANYTHING! What I find interesting is, when I used View attachment 681396 (which is another search engine) IT IMMEDIATELY SHOWED ME THE EXACT SITE THAT I NEEDED!

I thought I'm the only one, then I later found out THAT PEOPLE ARE NOTICING THAT GOOGLE ARE HIDING DATA AND INFO FROM US... Most specially, if it is about JESUS CHRIST.

But why only about Christ?

There are NUMEROUS videos in View attachment 681402 where Kanye West made a VERY UNSUAL STATEMENTS ABOUT THIS COMPANIES. You can watch it on yôutubê (that is if they did not remove it as they always do). It happened during Kanye's concert. In the middle of it, OUT OF NOWHERE, Kanye asked his backup team to stop and then he said this, View attachment 681408

He was known as a part of Illuminati, thing that he did not deny. But it's very ironic to hear a member of that group bashing a company which is also part of that group?

Then that concert was stopped. Media said that Kanye was "
brought to a hospital" due to "mental breakdown".

Then this shocked us,
View attachment 681409

President Trump was there, picking Kanye West out of the hospital. It's very bizarre that THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON IN USA AND OF THE WORLD, out of his busy sched, made an appointment to fetch Kanye out? How? Why?

People said, "because they are friends". Are they?

During that interview with Kanye and Trump, Kanye looked so "not like himself". He looks tamed? Scared? Ill?

When a reporter asked Kanye about his convert, Trump answered on his behalf. You will notice also some "uneasyness" with the two.

Did Kanye really spilled the beans for us?

More shits indeed, just like Niki Minaj also. 🙄

Marami ngang conspiracy theories, and this, in fact, may be true but other fake news also exists out there. It's hard to know which one is really true.

Marami ngang conspiracy theories, and this, in fact, may be true but other fake news also exists out there. It's hard to know which one is really true.
This one might be true kasi may actual 15 minutes video nung concert mismo. Tsaka consistent sa mga "conspiracy" connected sa Google.

HAHA!
Does GOOGLE failed you to give an example of 'wrong in EVOLUTION'?

this is the most dumbest post i saw so far from you.
Look, search Engine works like this, they show you the most RELEVANT site, the most VIEWED, and most POPULAR (sometimes it depends on your location).

if it did not show what YOU EXPECT it to show to you, it doesn't mean it is CONSPIRING against you.
or MAYBE.. (i'm gonna use your conspiracy thing)
maybe.. Google knows that you are IRRELEVANT and don't want to cooperate with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.