What's new

Fiction [Enemies to Lovers] Book Collection

reine du desastre

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
"The Hating Game" by Sally Thorne - This book follows two co-workers who can't stand each other, but things start to change when they're forced to share an office and compete for the same promotion.
d492432e028c53943ecc56f067af4e31.jpg

"I want you in every way imaginable. I want to know what you look like without a stitch on."

"The Unhoneymooners" by Christina Lauren - After being forced to go on her sister's honeymoon with her sworn enemy, Olive finds herself falling for him despite their rocky past.
9781501128042.jpg

"He’s looking at me like he hates me, but the air between us is electric."
"The Kiss Quotient" by Helen Hoang - This book features Stella and Michael, two characters from very different worlds who are brought together when Stella hires Michael to teach her how to be better at ***.
90826e2538049fc243c772b27d29eb12.jpg

“The things that make you different are the things that make you beautiful.”
"The Wall of Winnipeg and Me" by Mariana Zapata - This slow-burn romance follows Vanessa and Aiden, former co-workers who reconnect years later when Aiden needs Vanessa's help to secure his immigration status.
cover-jpeg.2673304

“I found heaven and it’s standing here in front of me. I’m not letting you go, not without a fight."

"Beautiful Bastard" by Christina Lauren - Chloe Mills and Bennett Ryan are constantly at each other's throats until a heated argument leads to something more.
6c3dba595fff66efae64fecbfd1c9ce8.jpg

"I was done playing games. Done waiting. So I made a move."
"The Deal" by Elle Kennedy - Hannah Wells is determined to concentrate on her studies and avoid hockey star Garrett Graham, but they end up striking a deal that changes everything.
ffa4b946747f26501b1d48353b757d1f.jpg

"His mouth claims mine possessively, punishingly, and I kiss him back with a hunger that borders on desperation."

"The Marriage Bargain" by Jennifer Probst - To save her family's business, Alexa agrees to a marriage of convenience with the man she's always had a contentious relationship with, Nicholas Ryan.
742918994bbee9bc2d908f9dff420f5d.jpg

"He was at war with himself over something he couldn't change and I was the collateral damage."

"Fix Her Up" by Tessa Bailey - After a public breakup, Georgie is determined to reinvent herself and enlists her childhood crush Travis to help her. Their fake relationship soon becomes real, but they're both afraid to admit it.
8692d4a67b5a0828dfad7f33d68c6e71.jpg

"I want you every way possible, Georgie. In every room of my house and every inch of my bed."

"The Player Next Door" by KA Tucker - Scarlett wakes up to find out that her new neighbor is the boy who bullied her in high school. Things start to change when they become roommates and sparks fly between them.
cover (2).jpeg

"I’m not trying to make up for my past sins with you. I’m trying to prove to myself that I’m better than that guy I used to be.”

"Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen - This classic novel follows Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy as they navigate their initial dislike for each other and eventually fall in love.
cover.jpg

"You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."

"From Lukov with Love" by Mariana Zapata - This book focuses on Jasmine and Ivan, ice skating partners who can't stand each other but need to work together to win competitions.
cover (3).jpeg

“I want someone who will love me just the way I am, but who won’t be afraid to push me to be better.”

"Punk 57" by Penelope Douglas - This book follows Misha and Ryen, two high school students who have been pen pals for years without ever meeting in person. When they finally do meet, things don't go as smoothly as they had hoped.
CoverDesign.jpg

“He was everything I never knew I wanted in someone.”
"Bully" by Penelope Douglas - This book is a dark romance featuring Tate, a girl who was bullied by Jared in high school but reconnects with him years later and finds herself drawn to him despite their painful past.
d8fe77a89eac2ab0c3e448e6c9e22043.jpg

"He was my tormentor and nightmare, wrapped up in a gorgeous package that had me fantasizing about him every night."
"Hate to Want You" by Alisha Rai - This book tells the story of Livvy Kane and Nicholas Chandler, childhood sweethearts who are torn apart by family drama but reunite years later for a steamy one-night stand that sparks old feelings.
a426be824b6ae3c2480b040c1763f7fb.jpg

"The heart was a monster, an unpredictable beast that had no respect for plans."
"Enemies with Benefits" by Roxie Noir - This book features a fake relationship between two longtime enemies that turns into something more.
4840485ee9000ab1bc0f9771cd2fdef5.jpg

"There’s a fine line between hate and desire, and we were walking it together."

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello..do you have Graham Effect by Elle Kennedy po? Salamat po..

Pede po makahiram please?