What's new

Help Ched scholar

prepaidwifi

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction
Hello! If I failed to maintain my grade and got terminated, should I pay for all the stipend I received?
Alanganin ang aking grade hahaha

It depends on the Terms and Conditions that you received from CHED Scholarship program. Most of the time, if the Scholarship is suspended or terminated for any reason whatsoever, the Scholar shall only be entitled to the stipend and/or tuition fee subsidy up to the date of suspension or termination of the Scholarship. If an excess amount has already been ρáíd to the Scholar, then he/she must immediately refund the excess amount to the University.

It depends on the Terms and Conditions that you received from CHED Scholarship program. Most of the time, if the Scholarship is suspended or terminated for any reason whatsoever, the Scholar shall only be entitled to the stipend and/or tuition fee subsidy up to the date of suspension or termination of the Scholarship. If an excess amount has already been ρáíd to the Scholar, then he/she must immediately refund the excess amount to the University.
Like for instance, my grade for second sem couldn't meet the the maintaning grade but before they find out i already received the stipend for that failed sec sem. How abt that?