What's new

Closed Problem with UNSTABLE / CDC MAC?.. Read this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

matamataka

Addict
Reaction
Problem with UNSTABLE / CDC MAC?.. Read this..
Yesterday I had an argument with my cousin, it was more like a verbal fight.
He was complaining about his mac being unstable all of a sudden.. He is a legit subscriber by the way.. he was accusing me that I'm sharing him his mac.. of course I said no, because i really was not.. somehow after our argument I was able to convince him that i have nothing to do with his problem.. and he decided to terminate his legit subscription.
the point why I'm sharing this is simple.. if you're a häçker and u had sniped and using an unstable mac, chances are you are sharing it with the legit owner.. and do you expect the legit one to give up his connection and let u use it while he is paying and you are not?..
it will come to a point that irritation will result to termination of subscription and you will both end up "nga-nga"..
PAG UNSTABLE MAC SYO IBIG SABIHIN MERON KANG NAPEPERWISYO.. KAYA DAPAT TANTANAN MO.. R.E.S.P.E.T.O... claro?..

(y)(y)(y)..
tama tama pag cdc na sa inyo wag na pilitin my nag mamay-ari na ng mac ung iba kasi maka snipe ng live kahit cdc pipiliting talaga agawain yung mac eh. snipe na lang ulit... tyagaan lang yan wag mawalan ng pag asa. :D:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

nagpost na ko ng ganito dati pa may sumagot na mali pa raw ako RESPETO DAPAT nanghihiram ka na nga ng connection ikaw pa makapal mukha na makipagagawan sa tunay na may-ari ng mac RESPETO ulit

iremote mo nlang ung nangaagaw ng mac pra wala ng mang-agaw ng mac, kung protected nmn ung modem gamit k ng backdoor,meron prn port n open un..

Status
Not open for further replies.