What's new

Closed Sniff Facebook/Twitter/YøùTùbé Passwords using Android Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesertadalan

Addict
Reaction
Complete guide on how to häçk Facebook,YøùTùbé,Twitter and Amazon using just an Android device.

I'm not responsible of the way you use the application.
Things that you'll need:
  • A Rooted Android device,
  • BusyBox installed on your device (Search it on Google Play it's free)
  • An internet connection (Obviously)
In order to sniff your target password you must use an app called Faceniff. Follow the steps above so you can download the app and ***** it so you can sniff more than 3 accounts.

Steps:
  • Go to your Android Settings- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. the Faceniff APK and install it
  • Open Faceniff and click START. You'll get a message that you are limited to 3 accounts only.
  • Press ok and and then wait for 2-3 secs and press stop unless you get an error and it stops automatically...
  • Now press menu and follow the 2 previous steps
  • Open the Faceniff 2.1b Unlocker and press unlock.
  • Now go to System Settings- Open FaceNiff and it must be unlocked.

If it DOESN'T unlock:
  • Make sure you have followed all the steps correctly (if you're not sure about a step then ask me on comments or pm me)
  • Open FaceNiff, tap menu
How to use:
  • Go to a public place like a cafe and connect to their hospot
  • Press Start and wait until the accounts start appearing.
~Do not use that for bad reasons and please don't mess up with people!

Salamat po... nailagay ko na ung key, then irestart ko daw ung app. pag ka restart ganun uli ask uli niya ung product key paulit ulit...hindi ko ma unlock help po.. haha:dead:(n)

Salamat po... nailagay ko na ung key, then irestart ko daw ung app. pag ka restart ganun uli ask uli niya ung product key paulit ulit...hindi ko ma unlock help po.. haha:dead:(n)
try mo po mag download ng ibang apps na sniff.. sa google yong naka ***** na

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back