What's new

[Tutorial] Guide for making your own Ragnarok Private Server

Senpai

Conqueror
Established
Reaction
Before we start,you need to download these things first:

1) kRO clients - [ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.]
2) Loki Launcher - [ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.]
3) xDiffPatcher v2 -[You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.]
4) Grf Builder - [ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ]
5) Ro Open Setup - [ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ]
6) TortoiseSVN - [ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.]

1. Open your kro client and update it to the latest version.

2. Download Ragexe File from [You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.] Which i used is 2013-08-07aRagexe

3. Download xDiff File from [You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.] Note: Must Same Version With Your Ragexe File. (Which i used is 2013-08-07aRagexe so i should download 2013-08-07aRagexe.xDiff)

4. Open xDiffPatcher.exe input your Ragexe File and xDiff File then click the Load button.
After it Load Complete,Look at the below section and Tick these option:

- Disable Ragexe Filename Check
- Disable HShield
- Disable Packet Encryption
- Enable Multiple GRFs
-@ Bug Fix
- Ignore Missing File Error
- Ignore Missing Palette Error
- Increase Headgear ViewID to 5000
- Increase Zoom
- Load ItemInfo.lua before lub
- Read Data Folder First
- Read msgstringtable.txt
- Read questid2display.txt
- Translate Client In English
- Use Normal Guild Brackets
- Use Ragnarok Icon
- eXtract MsgStringTable.txt
- eXtract txt file strings

Click the 'Diff'n'Save!' button when you've done.
Close the xDiffPatcher and move the RagexePatched.exe into your kRO folder.

5. Open Loki Launcher Folder and edit the loki.ini, Edit it like this:

; Must be on same dir of Loki

Exe = "2013-07-03aRagexe_patched.exe"
(I change into 2013-07-03aRagexe_patched.exe because I patched my
2013-07-03aRagexe.exe. if you use another ragexe please changed into yours)

Save it when you've done.
Move the launcher and loki.ini into your kRO folder.

6. Create a new Folder named it ''Data Translation Folder'' then right click on the folder and click 'SVN Checkout...' Fill in this url [You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. into the 'Url of Reposity' and click ok.
It will start to download and wait it until complete then click ok.

7. After it download complete,open the folder and go to ''Data'' folder then right click the ''clientinfo.xml'' and click edit. (Note: If you can't find it,just create it with your Notepad and save it as ''clientinfo.xml''.)

Find this line:

<version>38</version>
Change it to your version (Which i used is 45 for 2013-08-07 client)
You can find your version in folder Server\trunk\db\packet_db.txt (rAthena File)
Note: You can skip step 7 if you haven't setup for the rathena server but you must remember to change it after you've setup the rathena server. For server side please refer to Here.

8. Open your grfbuilder click ''new'' to create grf, named it ''rathena'' and save it, then choose ''merge dir'' find your data translation folder
you download before. And then choose the folder ''data'' inside data translation folder then click Ok. Wait until it complete. Click close and move the rathena.grf to kRO client folder.
9. Now change all lua extension to lub extension in your data translation folder. Place this script into your data translation folder ''data/luafiles514'' and run it.
Download the Script from here: [You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.]
Rename the ''luatolub.bat.txt'' into ''luatolub.bat'' then run it. It will change all the lua files to lub automatically.

10. Edit your DATA.ini in your kRO client folder like this:
[Data]
0=rathena.grf
1=data.grf

2=rdata.grf

Then save it. (Note: If you can't find it,just make one with your notepad.)
11. Move the ''opensetup.exe'' that you've downloaded just now into your kRO Folder.
Now your client is ready. :D

hahaha naalala ko yung gumawa ako private server =D kaso hanggang 100 lng ang pwed kong player hahahah natawa ako kc ako gm ei hahaha x150 lahat drop rate and expi level max ko 700 haha no mobs puro boss yung mga nilagay ko ng dapat normal mobs lang hahha ....pero may sumira sa server ko hinack tapos di ko n ma revive yung server na ginawa ko ..na ingget cguro yung nanghäçk hahahha

ayaw yata gumana nito sir...di ko ma download...
salamat po dito...

working pa po mga link

hahaha naalala ko yung gumawa ako private server =D kaso hanggang 100 lng ang pwed kong player hahahah natawa ako kc ako gm ei hahaha x150 lahat drop rate and expi level max ko 700 haha no mobs puro boss yung mga nilagay ko ng dapat normal mobs lang hahha ....pero may sumira sa server ko hinack tapos di ko n ma revive yung server na ginawa ko ..na ingget cguro yung nanghäçk hahahha

open ka ulit new server paps :D

Back