What's new

Closed Web Design or front-end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Potato

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
Tanong lang mga master kung ano dapat applyan ko kase magkaiba pala ang web designer sa front-end sabi ng mga kakilala ko. career shifter ako kaya nag bbackstudy any recommeded aralin for this two position na tinatarget ko ? balak ko din kase mag freelance TY.

Tanong lang mga master kung ano dapat applyan ko kase magkaiba pala ang web designer sa front-end sabi ng mga kakilala ko. career shifter ako kaya nag bbackstudy any recommeded aralin for this two position na tinatarget ko ? balak ko din kase mag freelance TY.

I dont know if I missed something but I dont think these two differs. Front-end devs deals with HTML, CSS and JavaScript which are all tools for designing a web or "front-end" that the end user will interact with when the system or a website is in use. So these two can be interchange and, I think the same thing. When you say "front-end" to us devs refers to a component which is the interface that is visible to the end user while web-design I think is the position or a designation that deals with the "front-end" component of a web project.

I would advise that you learn the basic front-end first a.k.a "Fullstack dev" - that comes wih HTML, CSS and JS (javascript).
Then learn the basic back-end a.k.a. (Server-side dev) - that comes with MySQL [database-this is where you store and pull records/data] and PHP [server scripting, this is responsible processing data i.e. user submits form from front-end]

Then saka ka mag-aral ng "Frameworks" for both front-end and back-end.
For Front-end, study jQuery and Bootstrap - or you can go Angular and Bootstrap.
For Back-end, if PHP aaralin mo, I'd recommend you start with Laravel.

I would advise that you learn the basic front-end first a.k.a "Fullstack dev" - that comes wih HTML, CSS and JS (javascript).
Then learn the basic back-end a.k.a. (Server-side dev) - that comes with MySQL [database-this is where you store and pull records/data] and PHP [server scripting, this is responsible processing data i.e. user submits form from front-end]

Then saka ka mag-aral ng "Frameworks" for both front-end and back-end.
For Front-end, study jQuery and Bootstrap - or you can go Angular and Bootstrap.
For Back-end, if PHP aaralin mo, I'd recommend you start with Laravel.
Front-end po talaga napili ko e. mas maganda daw po REACT na aralin na framework ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back