Closed Tutorial How to ***** ANY zip or rar file by Owl_Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsbfranz

Forum Veteran
Solutions
Reaction
Tutorial By :- T.me/Owl_Master
  1. This tutorial will teach you how to ***** ANY password protected zip or rar file using a tool called f*****zip. It's easy to use and its very fast compared to other tools as its written in assembly.
  2. You need to use linux for this. I know lots of people try and use windows but if you are even a bit serious into häçking/*****ing you need to start using Linux - its easy to use and takes about 30 minutes to set up.
  3. Seriously. stop using windows. We have a linux help thread here on sinster and you can PM me if you need more help.
  4. Anyway here is the tutorial:
  5. 1) create a password protected zip file to practice on. Most distros you can just right click on a file and do 'create archive'. Make sure the password is all lowercase and 3 letters long for speed in testing.
  6. 2) type 'sudo apt-get install f*****zip' to get f*****zip.
  7. 3) navigate to the folder your zip is in (cd ...)
  8. 4) type f*****zip -b -l 3 -c a -u yourzipfilename.zip
  9. What this means is use f***** zip
  10. -b means use bruteforce (you can use a wordlist instead if you want)
  11. -l 3 means the length of the password (which is 3 in this case), you can specify range or use number but using a range takes a long time.
  12. -c a means use just lowercase, you can use a1 for letters and numbers etc.
  13. -u means that it will do a test unzip to make sure password was correct. If you dont select this it is a bit faster but you will get a few passwords to try/sometimes it will be wrong.
  14. 5) wait. It can take a long time, especially if you used a range.
  15. 6) PASSWORD FOUND!!!!: pw == xxx
  16. 7) profit.
  17. You can also Use John the Ripper.
  18. I hope this will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.