What's new

Closed BjornVPN - Official Installer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xin Snowflakes

Eternal Poster
Reaction
With Network Monitoring Tool. Formerly BjornVPN and soon to be WISP Project for DICT. ;):coffee:

To get the Setup Installer File:

Installer:

Code:
Step (1): curl -O https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sshwispio/bjornvpn/master/io.sh
Step (2): chmod o+x io.sh
Step (3): ./io.sh

With Apache Portal:

Code:
So that the Endpoint of the Main Server can download all the Configurations.

1565959974226.png

Updated BjornVPN Auto Script Installer: (Always Updated)

Note: There are still Minor Bugs when Bridging from v0.001 to v0.002 of the Auto Script.

1566062071849.png

Changelogs for BjornVPN Auto Script Installer:

Here's the Update towards the Bridging Setup:

Code:
v0.001 - Sea Bridge Update.
  • Formatted Endpoint for the Main Server with JSON to Download OpenVPN Config Files to Import to the Main Server using PHP, The Main Server is Defined as the Root base of Operations for the User Configs.
  • Will import ShadowSocksR China Configurations Server Auto Script into the Bjorn Auto Script Installer.
  • Will add several Furnishings like the Banner Message with Added Information per SSH Login both for HTTP Injector and Putty Pre-Authenticated Login to the Server.
  • Will add a Payload Input / Output to the Auto Script Installer so that whenever a New Client is created, the Payload is asked according to the Format Setup.

Code:
v0.002 - Hotpots Update.
  • Moved the Repository of the Configuration somewhere else, v2 is now on Hotpots and Ready for Production. Temporary Repository will be Removed soon and Changelogs will be posted there, Keep in Touch!
  • Added a Payload Format Installer with Random Squid Proxy Generator based on Array Stacks and will add Furnishings later on with Customized Panel so that the Installer is now ready for Production Setups.
  • Lots of Bugs and Needs a Lot of Improvements before Bridging to v3, The Bridge between v2 and v3 is the Repository on Github for the Deb Packages or Debian Packages of the Network Monitoring Tools, like IFTOP, OpenVPN Monitoring Tool and, etc. Others.
  • Automated Donation Payment via BTC, and must be with Enabled Coins PH API Account to ensure safety Transactions via the Donation. To setup your PHP API, You must go to Developer's API of your Coins PH Account, and grab the Secret Key there, Afterwhich PM / DM me for further Instructions on how to activate your Voucher Code of which will later be used for the Web Admin Panel.
  • Added New DNS Servers:
Code:
Philippine DNS Servers:

DNS1: 23.253.163.53
DNS2: 198.101.242.72

• Ports 8080 / 8000 / 3128 / 1337 / 1338 is now Active on Squid Proxy, Be sure to Update your Settings later on, Added a Auto Script Updater that is Activated when chosen on the Menu Settings of the BjornVPN.
  • Added a Default Account on each Server for the Whole Installation Period, Also new Squid Proxy Port is already available which makes it 6 Squid Proxy Port. All are Transparent, The New Port is 1336 and also fixed some Huge Bugs on the Process.
  • Changed the Web Panel Port 8888 to 6060, Then added a new Port 8888 in the Squid Proxy Line Lists, This ensures that the Bjorn VPN acquired 7 Squid Transparent Proxies over all Working for one Server.
  • Finally found the Data Traffic on the Network of the OpenVPN by Redirecting the Traffic of it to Network Interface "tun0", This ensure's that the Network Traffic can be properly Monitored by the Web Panel. This Feature is added on the Tools Section of the Web Portal.
  • Reserved for Soon
  • Reserved for Soon

Code:
v0.003 - Hint for v3 "Sea Crumbs Update!", There will be a Remote Proxy with Port Setup Installer!
  • Reserved for Soon
  • Reserved for Soon

Note: Cross-Compatibility OpenVPN - BjornVPN Installer. ;) ☕

Product Tagline:
“A VPN Faster and more Convenient than others!” - BjornVPN Dev.

( C ) - Xin Snowflakes

Attachments

Last edited:
For FAQs:

Q:
Do I provide Free SIM?

A:
I do if you avail.

Q:
Do we need Promo for this to activate the VPN?

A:
I am currently developing a No Load method which is currently on going for Smart / SUN and TNT.

Q:
How long does the Account have?

A:
I provide Lifetime Accounts for 1 year that's why its Cheaper and Reliable. I also need Donations that's why the Lifespan is around 1 Year only!

Q:
Who provides the Client Configurations?

A:
I have a Website of which requires a meetup or consultancy before Payment period. My configs are locked and the Servers are configured well except for the Exploit / häçk for the VPN..

Q:
Do we need Usernames and Passwords for this?

A:
No, the Accounts are Password-less so you do have have the Chance to transfer it to the PC. And yes, I provide Voucher-based Configs / Setups that's why its more reliable than others..

Q:
Do you cater Remote-based Transfers or Creation of Account Configs via Meetups and doesn't need a SIM Card?

A:
Actually I do, But I do need to accept Payment's first before actually receiving the Configuration, This is regardless of the Account the Actual Concern here is do I have SIM-less Accounts which are actually Configs only. The Price varies but for now. Its around PHP 85.00 if without SIM regardless of the Student Discount which is 50% only. And the Regular price starts around PHP 120.00, if are found out working already.

Glad all these answered your Questions clearly, for more Info. Contact me: 09225205353

For Palawan Padala:
Receiver Name: Jose Mari B. Delfin
Contact Number: 09225205353

For Smart PayMaya and Globe GCash:
Receiver Number: 09225205353

Note: Payment first before receiving the Account Config and yes, I accept Meetups and Appointments!

“A VPN faster and more convenient than others!” - Snowflakes

Updated na, Anyways bukas pasok nako sa Paaralan. Last Exam bago gagawa ng Thesis Report para Mid Terms. Tapusin ko lang to lahat ng School Works at baka mag Bridging nako to v3 and then v4 sa BjornVPN. :) Good Evening!

1566561104943.png

Attachments

Next Update will be BjornVPN Custom IP to Domain / Hostname at SSH Tunneling Server to Server, Tapos Self-Hosted DNS Servers installed sa Auto Script Installer, I will also gather Possible No Load Payloads para sa OpenVPN, Para Cross Network na at Ready for Setup! :) This will be the Final Changelogs for v2 and I' will bridge to v3 already. ;) Sea Crumbs Update. ☕ :eek:

Currently Updating the Installer Setup, My Exams just got finished at pde na ulit ako mag Update ng Installer, Anyways. The next Updates will be the Customizable Web UI Panel of the Server, Where the Users can Download and Safely Renew their Accounts via the Admin Contacts. :)

BjornVPN Host Checker via the Web Panel of the Server, This will ensure if the Server works as well as the Proxy, With this said. This will be the 3rd to the Last Update before v3 of the Setup Installer. :) This will also be installed within the Server of the OpenVPN or BjornVPN mismo. ;)

Methods Allowed:

Code:
POST HTTP/1.0
Code:
GET HTTP/1.0
Code:
CONNECT HTTP/1.0
Code:
OPTIONS HTTP/1.0
Code:
DELETE HTTP/1.0
Code:
TRACE HTTP/1.0

and
Code:
PUT HTTP/1.0

Returns Status 200 if the Host is Vulnerable. ;) Good Afternoon and God Bless!

( C ) - Snowflakes

1567572710432.png

Finally found the Data Traffic on the Network of the OpenVPN by Redirecting the Traffic of it to Network Interface "tun0", This ensure's that the Network Traffic can be properly Monitored by the Web Panel. This Feature is added on the Tools Section of the Web Portal. :)

Will be adding it to the Changelogs Section soon.

( C ) - Xin Snowflakes

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.