What's new

Closed Epic to Mythic tips Soloq

Status
Not open for further replies.

inuzura2019

Addict
Reaction
  1. Practice at least half of the meta heroes. Knowing them regardless if you use them or enemy uses it, will definitely help you. Knowing that lancelot skill2 is his bread and butter, and by that, you will also know that he is vulnerable without it. Do this to other heroes too. While it is not good to admit, but it is true that knowing the meta heroes and using it will carry you up in SoloQ.
  2. Do not stay lanes like its already 5 minutes in the game and you still farming at your lane non-stop just because they can't kill you there. Learn the skill of Farm-Gank-s†éál Jungle-Repeat (if possible).
  3. Do objectives. At Epic/Legend, most people tend to not care about turtle. Sometimes, the game will end without anyone getting turtles from both teams. Towers, Lords, enemy blue buff, gold crab, is part of objective i am talking about. Get them if possible. Do not stay on enemy towers and waiting for kills just because you are winning clash. (especially when you and your teammates pushed towers up until third tower, and you guys will wait for kills) If you tend to these things, eventually, the enemy team will caught up to the disadvantage and will make an epic comeback.
  4. As i've said earlier, know your weakness. In my case, im not a good at rotating lanes and farming fast at the same time. When i rotate lanes and try to gank, i somehow forget the farming aspects. If a gank attempt was failed, i usually blow up my farm and eventually leading to small amount of gold farmed. So then i develop this skill in classic. Now, im doing it good somehow.
  5. Do not use hero that you are not good or familiar. You saw that the Gusion was open. So then you proceed to pick it. And you are not good with it. You are noob. You suck with Gusion. What do we have? A 1 star loss.
  6. But also, do not pick heroes that you only want. This is somehow an underlying cause of lack of practice. You want to pick lesley so bad because thats your main hero, but in reality the team composition doesn't need a lesley. (only works on higher elo, in lower elo just go play your main) Again, practice multiple heroes. It is better if you are familiar with two heroes each roles.
  7. Counter picking on low elo is not necessary. They suck. They dont need to be countered. You just need to be better. Once you reach higher elo going Mythic, thats when you start countering enemy pick. At least 2 of enemy heroes should be countered by your pick.
  8. Do not surrender just because enemy picks the OP-meta heroes. Most of the time in Epic/Legend, they suck with it.
  9. As a tank, you should rotate. You can farm, but after clearing fist wave..you should rotate.
  10. If you are using high-mobility hero, rotate the other lanes instead.
  11. If you are using fragile-late-game hero (MMs), play safe and farm fast. Rotating is also good but always be careful not to die. It is better to admit a failed gank attempt and go back to respective lanes rather than forcefully killing ganked-enemy in exchange to your deaath.
  12. Be attentive to map. Always. Abuse the map defect where you can still see skill movements in fog of war. Same as the sounds.
  13. Lastly. MOBA in general do not differ. It is always "who farms the most, has the higher chance of winning".
git gud.

1. Practice at least half of the meta heroes. Knowing them regardless if you use them or enemy uses it, will definitely help you. Knowing that lancelot skill2 is his bread and butter, and by that, you will also know that he is vulnerable without it. Do this to other heroes too. While it is not good to admit, but it is true that knowing the meta heroes and using it will carry you up in SoloQ.
  2. Do not stay lanes like its already 5 minutes in the game and you still farming at your lane non-stop just because they can't kill you there. Learn the skill of Farm-Gank-s†éál Jungle-Repeat (if possible).
  3. Do objectives. At Epic/Legend, most people tend to not care about turtle. Sometimes, the game will end without anyone getting turtles from both teams. Towers, Lords, enemy blue buff, gold crab, is part of objective i am talking about. Get them if possible. Do not stay on enemy towers and waiting for kills just because you are winning clash. (especially when you and your teammates pushed towers up until third tower, and you guys will wait for kills) If you tend to these things, eventually, the enemy team will caught up to the disadvantage and will make an epic comeback.
  4. As i've said earlier, know your weakness. In my case, im not a good at rotating lanes and farming fast at the same time. When i rotate lanes and try to gank, i somehow forget the farming aspects. If a gank attempt was failed, i usually blow up my farm and eventually leading to small amount of gold farmed. So then i develop this skill in classic. Now, im doing it good somehow.
  5. Do not use hero that you are not good or familiar. You saw that the Gusion was open. So then you proceed to pick it. And you are not good with it. You are noob. You suck with Gusion. What do we have? A 1 star loss.
  6. But also, do not pick heroes that you only want. This is somehow an underlying cause of lack of practice. You want to pick lesley so bad because thats your main hero, but in reality the team composition doesn't need a lesley. (only works on higher elo, in lower elo just go play your main) Again, practice multiple heroes. It is better if you are familiar with two heroes each roles.
  7. Counter picking on low elo is not necessary. They suck. They dont need to be countered. You just need to be better. Once you reach higher elo going Mythic, thats when you start countering enemy pick. At least 2 of enemy heroes should be countered by your pick.
  8. Do not surrender just because enemy picks the OP-meta heroes. Most of the time in Epic/Legend, they suck with it.
  9. As a tank, you should rotate. You can farm, but after clearing fist wave..you should rotate.
  10. If you are using high-mobility hero, rotate the other lanes instead.
  11. If you are using fragile-late-game hero (MMs), play safe and farm fast. Rotating is also good but always be careful not to die. It is better to admit a failed gank attempt and go back to respective lanes rather than forcefully killing ganked-enemy in exchange to your deaath.
  12. Be attentive to map. Always. Abuse the map defect where you can still see skill movements in fog of war. Same as the sounds.
  13. Lastly. MOBA in general do not differ. It is always "who farms the most, has the higher chance of winning".
git gud.
Keep sharing ts

Status
Not open for further replies.