What's new

Closed Mining BTC using Google Cloud VPS and Honey Miner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtcddppi

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Good day! here's my second post about BTC mining. Today, I'm going to show you on how to mine BTC using Honey miner. Kung wala pa kayong alam kung ano yong honey miner, you can visit their official website at: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Para naman wala tayong gagawing maintenance sa computer at na rin hindi tataas yong bayaran sa kuryente, we will use Google Cloud. If you don't know what is Google Cloud, you can check it here at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. So let's start.

Requirements:
-Honey miner app
-Google Cloud account
-Credit/Debit Card with at least 55 pesos credits.

1. Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and then register an account.
2. Once you have registered, Go to Dashboard > Profile > Manage Wallet
3. Add your BTC Wallet. In my case, I am using coinbase as my BTC wallet.
4. Once you're done with your honey miner account, go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and create an account.

NOTE: The registration is actually FREE. Once you complete your registration, your credit/debit card will be deducted to 50-55 pesos to validate if you are actually using the real card. You will then receive a 300 dollars CREDIT for free. it's up to you on how you are going to use the 300 dollars.

5. Once you have your google cloud account, Go to your Dashboard or console by clicking the logo of the Google Cloud Platform.
6. Click the Navigation menu and then click Compute Engine > VM Instances.
7. At the top, merong + button na kulay blue. click that one to create a VM.
8. Name your VM. for example: myminer
9. Select a region and zone. in my case, I am using a region us-central1 (lowa) and zone as us-central1-a
10. In machine configuration, go to machine type and then select a type of machine that you want. In my case, I am using 4 vCPU with 15GB RAM.
11. Below the machine type, click on CPU platform and GPU and select a GPU. In my case, I am using NVIDIA TESLA K80.
12. You can add more GPUs if you want but in my case, para hindi maubos yong credits ko, I am using only 1 GPU.
13. Now select a BOOT DISK. in my case, I am using Windows server 2012 DESKTOP. Make sure that you are selecting a DESKTOP TYPE of windows server.
14. leave the HDD as 50GB and then click on CREATE.
15. To check the VM that you just created, navigate to Compute Engine > VM Instances.
16. Now click on RDP and download the RDP chrome extension. This will allow you to remote your VPS.
17. Set a windows password by clicking the DROP DOWN arrow beside the RDP button.
18. Log in to your VPS via RDP chrome extension and enter the IP ADDRESS of your VPS. this will be your DOMAIN.
19. Once you are in your VPS, download the honey miner and install it.
20. Log in your honey miner via honey miner application.
21. Once you have logged in, go to settings and change it to whatever settings that you want and then click Done.

NOTE: You can close the RDP chrome extension any time you want without worrying. The system will keep on running until it will expire.
NOTE: You have 300 dollars credit free. Like I said, it's up to you on how you are going to use it. Adding GPU will cost a lot so I did not use GPU in my current VPS. The mining is slow though.
NOTE: Once the 300 credits is no longer available, Google Cloud Platform will notify you if you want to continue using their service. They're not going to deduct your credit/debit card automatically.
NOTE: I am new to honey miner as well. I used this since there are a lot of YøùTùbé videos claiming that they already got their payouts. So if you want to know if this is legit, please check it out on YøùTùbé videos.

Hope this will help you mine more BTC.

Attachments

P@tched na ito, please read Google's ToS, naupdate siya recently

Last edited by a moderator:
mga ilang satoshi yung earnings mo per day ts?
depende sir kung malakas CPU and GPU mo. sa kin, CPU lang gamit ko. wala sya'ng GPU. I have seen some YøùTùbé videos na gumagamit sila ng GPU and they earned very fast.

Hope sana mag karoon ng yôutubê tut ts.,pero salamat pa din
pag tiyagaan mo muna sir. medyo nahihirapan ako gumawa ng video tutorial kasi I have a lot of works to do. post ko na rin siguro yong Bitcoin mining sa Windows 10 which will earn 700 satoshi a day.

diba bawal na to sa kanila?
sa Google Cloud Platform po? there are a lot of forums na nagsasabing bawal na mag mine. I think what they're talking about is the nicehash or yong cryptoknight na ginamit yong VPS to mine a bitcoin. pero iba rin kasi to. so far, malalaman ko naman na binawalan ako kasi I'm pretty sure that they're going to ban my account.

sa Google Cloud Platform po? there are a lot of forums na nagsasabing bawal na mag mine. I think what they're talking about is the nicehash or yong cryptoknight na ginamit yong VPS to mine a bitcoin. pero iba rin kasi to. so far, malalaman ko naman na binawalan ako kasi I'm pretty sure that they're going to ban my account.
alright, so bawal pa din ang xmrig or xmr-stak, pweo pwede ang application based miners?
pwede din kaya hashfish dyan?

depende sir kung malakas CPU and GPU mo. sa kin, CPU lang gamit ko. wala sya'ng GPU. I have seen some yôutubê videos na gumagamit sila ng GPU and they earned very fast.
thanks sa info ts, mejo matrabaho sa umpisa pero pag nasetup na eh chill nalang. sakin kasi sa faucetcaptcha eh kaya ko kumita ng 2k satoshi in 3 hrs. tapos sinsabayan ko ng claimfreecoins. kelangan lang talaga ng sipag

thanks sa info ts, mejo matrabaho sa umpisa pero pag nasetup na eh chill nalang. sakin kasi sa faucetcaptcha eh kaya ko kumita ng 2k satoshi in 3 hrs. tapos sinsabayan ko ng claimfreecoins. kelangan lang talaga ng sipag
kapag farming talagang tiyaga lang. ginagawa ko rin to kasi minsan boring yong work. oh kaya'y kapag galing sa programming, papahinga ng kunti tapos ginagawa ko to. actually I started farming btc last month lang.

kapag farming talagang tiyaga lang. ginagawa ko rin to kasi minsan boring yong work. oh kaya'y kapag galing sa programming, papahinga ng kunti tapos ginagawa ko to. actually I started farming btc last month lang.
ako last week lang nagsimula ts. dahil lang sa cryptomininggame tapos nakita ko claimfreecoins tapos faucetcaptcha. mejo tinatamad ako minsan. mga 18k satoshi palang naiipon ko

ako last week lang nagsimula ts. dahil lang sa cryptomininggame tapos nakita ko claimfreecoins tapos faucetcaptcha. mejo tinatamad ako minsan. mga 18k satoshi palang naiipon ko
sana meron ding bot yong claimfreecoins at faucetcaptcha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back