What's new

Closed Help with Strong Wifi Signal But Poor Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolo2019

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hi, newbie here... before the update ng PLDT FIBR to RP2631 ok naman wifi signal and connection even if nasa ibang room. After ng update strong parin naman yung signal pero yung connection is really slow na and sometimes wala talaga. Nag palit nadin ng modem si PLDT as per my request (yung white with 4 antennas), ano kaya problem and possible work around na pwede gawin sa modem. TIA...

since good weather na lately and ok naman before yung signal and connection speed sa kabilang room before the update to RP2361, loosing hope na and might get a repeater sa pldt.

before ako bumili ng new repeater, meron ako old dlink wifi router and connected it via lan going to the other room. I used din yung new pswrd to access and enable the lan ports.

and result is = no internet connection pero connected naman yung device sa dlink wifi router.

Comments and Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance...

newbie... :)

since good weather na lately and ok naman before yung signal and connection speed sa kabilang room before the update to RP2361, loosing hope na and might get a repeater sa pldt.

before ako bumili ng new repeater, meron ako old dlink wifi router and connected it via lan going to the other room. I used din yung new pswrd to access and enable the lan ports.

and result is = no internet connection pero connected naman yung device sa dlink wifi router.

Comments and Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance...

newbie... :)
Try to change the wifi power signal you can change it by going to your modem's gateway yung full admin ah then wifi signal yung default is 100% change mo sa 200% tas reboot mo yung modem mo. This is what we did nung hindi umabot sa salas yung signal namen hope it works for you too

Try to change the wifi power signal you can change it by going to your modem's gateway yung full admin ah then wifi signal yung default is 100% change mo sa 200% tas reboot mo yung modem mo. This is what we did nung hindi umabot sa salas yung signal namen hope it works for you too
If this didn't work pwede mo den namang gamitin yang dlink mo i co configure mopa ata yung dhcp nyan or just search it on yt and in your modem's gateway i on mo yung lan 2 kasi in-off nila yon.

Just an update... Changed the wifi power signal from 100% to 200% = Nogo. Though with the other lan ports enabled and YøùTùbé as a guide, I was able to make use of the dlink wifi router but had to reconfigure yung dhcp settings... Have a nice day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back