What's new

Closed There's no God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God can't be proven, there's always a fallacy ( if you cannot prove that God does not exist, therefore God exists ), because Religion and belief in God itself is driven by faith. Faith alone cannot prove anything, if you're going to point out the bible, goodluck haha because walang kahahantungan yan. Depende talaga sa paniniwala mo yan

Last edited by a moderator:
God is all about to control out people to civilize them to make them follow to fear God for avoiding doing evil action to not kill another people, to not s†éál

Last edited by a moderator:
God is all about control out people to civilize them to make them follow to fear God for avoiding doing evil action to not kill another people, to not s†éál
hehehe speculation lang yan

Reactions: Ve3
God is all about to control out people to civilize them to make them follow to fear God for avoiding doing evil action to not kill another people, to not s†éál

Wow. So basically what you are tryna say was that you need a imaginary friend "god" for you to avoid these things? Your morality is not enough? Coz for me, even without a scripture or a god to follow, I still won't be doing crimes. Humans are very special animals. We got instinct to determine if what we are doing is bad or good, however, if you can't you got mental illness.

Wow. So basically what you are tryna say was that you need a imaginary friend "god" for you to avoid these things? Your morality is not enough? Coz for me, even without a scripture or a god to follow, I still won't be doing crimes. Humans are very special animals. We got instinct to determine if what we are doing is bad or good, however, if you can't you got mental illness.
Yep, I think morality can be based on 2 things

mukha mo mental illness, kala mo kung sino ka ah

There you go. Pre di ikaw sinasabihan kong may metal illness. See? eto nangyayari pag yung buhay mo nakabase lang sa scriptures. Cmon, you are better than this. Matinong usapan lang tayo dito. I respect you belief and faith. I'm just expressing my thoughts.

Enlighten me, I would really like to hear your thoughts.
1 is reason - kung good ay alam mo naman dahil natamo mo ang logic. May anak ka, sabihin mo wag ka maglaro ng kompyuter hangga't di tapos ang assignment mo. Need mo ng magandang reason na magjujustify ng actions mo. Alam mo naman siguro kung ano ang nakabubuti at nakasasama diba?
2 society's choice - ang mundo na ang magdidikta kung ano ang tama at mali, nakikita naman eto sa kasalukuyang panahon dahil nagiging acceptable/tolerable na ang divorce for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.