What's new

Closed Sa mga ayaw ng ads sa yôutubê just wanted to share this. I hope it helps.

Did it work for you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

0x41414141

Forum Veteran
Reaction
This is a popular modded version of YøùTùbé pero sa mga hindi nakaka alam please give it a try. It adds a number of features to the official YøùTùbé app, including built-in adblocking, background playback, black/dark themes, and much more.

Please follow the instructions below:

just edit the YøùTùbé word sa link and paste it to your browser. Para makita niyo yung contents and instructions.

God Bless. :)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

This is 100% legit na walang ads kaya goof bye skip button. :3

Block ads

Attachments

Last edited:
This is a popular modded version of yôutubê pero sa mga hindi nakaka alam please give it a try. It adds a number of features to the official yôutubê app, including built-in adblocking, background playback, black/dark themes, and much more.

More info on how to install : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

If you do it correctly pwede kapa mag login kasi kaya niyang ma integrate account niyo ky google. It is simple to use just like a regular YøùTùbé but no ads.

Good Bye Ads & No need to Skip

I hope it will work for you as well.

Attachments

Yes, this works perfectly. Make sure na i-install niyo rin 'yung additional apk na MicroG para maka-login kayo using Gmail account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back