What's new

Closed Huawei User Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer12

Honorary Poster
Reaction
This post are for clarification on what happening on Huawei devices.

Intro:
Recently a ban from US goverment was made that will affects all manufacturers, software and hardware to negotiate or transact to the company Huawei.

FAQ.
What happen to my device?
Your old device will still function the same no worries. You can use google apps such as playstore, googlemaps, YøùTùbé. Etc.

Who's will be affected with this?
No worries at all, old devices won't be affected at all. NEW DEVICES ONLY, new devices will be soon running on their own Operating System which is HONGMENG.

Tips:

1.)For those who want to sell your device's because of this issue i recommended not to do so.
2.)Planning to buy new phone that will run on HongMeng OS? Good news APK(android packages) are supported by the new OS. But unfortunately hardware maybe alter also due to banned also they cant supply huawei with chips or peripheral for the device as such as INTEL processor. MicroSD. Etc.

For more inquiries you can also ask at the comment section, i will answer on behalf of my knowledge.

By the way, if you still selling huawei phone because you lost trust on the company, you can drop a message on me, I'm willing to buy it at a negotiable price ☺️☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.