Closed Earn Bitcoins On Autopilot With A-ads CPM Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

S T A I N

Addict
Reaction
Earn Bitcoins On Autopilot With A-ads CPM Network
Things You Are Going To Need
  • An a-ads account You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • Bitcoin Address.
  • A Blogger.com account (Simply Your google account)
  • And accounts on these sites

Part 1 – Setting Up The Blog
First Go to Blogger.com and make a new blog (You can also use your old one)
Click on “New Blog” Button to make a new blog
Screenshot_5.jpg
This will open a popup like this.Fill it with any details and click on “Create Blog
Screenshot_5.png

Now we created a blog successfully.Its time to make it look real.So Head over to “New Post” Button and click it
New-Post-wizblogger.com_-e1459863166130.png
This will lead you to make new posts.Now just copy paste any tutorial from any site and click on publish it.Now we have 5 articles on our fake blog. Now lets visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.and make a account there
A-ads-signup.png
Click on Earn Money tab and then click on “Create an Ad Unit
This will take you to another page where you will have to add details about you.
ad-type.png
In the first option Select size as 728×90 and in site url type the url of the blog we created above on blogger.
Now in the second option unselect everything.i.e unselect all those three options
wí†hdráw-ads.png
Now in the third options you need to setup your account details.
Type your username,Email and other values as described in the image above. In place of wí†hdráwal address paste your Bitcoin Address .Accept the terms and click on signup and then click on “Create AD Unit!” Button
code.png
Now we are in the ad unit menu.Now copy the ads code shown on the right side of the page.Copy the whole script.We are gonna need the script .So now head back to Blogger.com .Go to Layout Tab and “Click on Add a gadget” in Cross-Column Tab.
adcode-edi-1024x597.png
After clicking on Add a Gadget a new popup will open with loads of tools.
Just click on “HTML/JavaScript
html-code.png
Now paste the code we copied earlier from a-ads
save.png
And click on Save Button.
Now the first part of this tutorial is completed.We successfully Created a blog with our a-ads advertise link on it.Now comes the main part to monetize the blog on autopilot. Ofcourse you are going to need traffic to your blog.Now if you have traffic then you are ready to earn some serious cash.But if you Dont have Enough traffic then this is what you are going to need to make money.Follow our Step 2 to start generating Traffic

Step 2 – Generating Traffic
Now its time to Generate some traffic to earn from those advertisings.In the Start of the page i said you to register on 3 sites they are Hitleap.com , Otohits.net & Hit4Hit.org
Now once you have account In here You need to Earn points on these sites You can earn them By Going to “Earn Points” Tab and Download the application. I am not going in details on how to earn points.Its pretty basic and you will understand how to earn points.
Adding Your Site On Hitleap:
  • Goto Hitleap.com
  • Then go to “My Websites” Tab
  • Click on “Add a new website” and follow the settings in the below pic
hitleap-settings.png
Now your site is successfully added to hitleap.You just need to earn points so that the points will automatically converted into minutes and you will earn points.You can download their app from “Earn traffic” tab
Adding Your Site On Otohits:
  • First visit otohits.net
  • Then Go to “My Sites” Tab
  • Click on “Add site”
  • Then use the below settings as shown in the image
otohits-settings.png
Just use the above settings and add your site.Then Download their application and keep it running to earn points.Later add those points to your site to generate traffic.
Adding Your Site On Hit4Hit:
  • Visit Hit4Hit.org
  • Goto “Traffic Exchange” tab
  • Click on “My traffic Sites”
  • Then add your sites with settings shown in the below image
hit4hit-settings.png
Thats it.Now its just time to earn Points on all these sites to receive Traffic on out blog
The Auto-Pilot Part:
Now you have successfully added your site link on these 3 sites.Its time to earn money on autopilot.To get traffic we need to earn points on these sites.Download applications of Hitleap and otohits and keep it running in background to earn points automatically and these points will be automatically transferred to your site that you added .
You can use VPS to keep these tools running 24/7 to increase income.You can also use Different traffic exchange sites to increase your income

credits to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Kailangan mo kasi ng VPS para marun mo yung maraming traffic. Baka kulang pa maearn mo para sa pambayad ng vps.

Status
Not open for further replies.