Closed Download CHERLES WIMAX TOOL v6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robennn45

Addict
Reaction
CHERLES WIMAX TOOL v6.5 by syntaxerror00100
SUPPORTED MODEM:
bm621, bm622, bm625, bm625 Libya and bm622i(2010-2011)

wimax+tool+-+Settings.png

Before using this tool, you need to set all the proper settings of your modem to avoid unnecessary error.
choose your modem, set the IP address and the login info of your telnet and dont forget to set the testing time for Mac Hunting.
(set the testing time to 2 minutes or 120 seconds)

DOWNLOAD LINK: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

boss advisable naman gamitin sa 22i 2011 to?
may sniped mac pero connecting lang lage status..
any tools sir makatulong??

boss ask ko lang bat d nagana s akin yung tool?n DL ko nmn sya ng maayos pero dko m open..n xtract ko n din po nmn..may system requirements po b n need para dito?gamit ko po ay laptop asus..windows 7..

boss ask ko lang bat d nagana s akin yung tool?n DL ko nmn sya ng maayos pero dko m open..n xtract ko n din po nmn..may system requirements po b n need para dito?gamit ko po ay laptop samsung.windows 8

CHERLES WIMAX TOOL v6.5 by syntaxerror00100
SUPPORTED MODEM:
bm621, bm622, bm625, bm625 Libya and bm622i(2010-2011)

wimax+tool+-+Settings.png

Before using this tool, you need to set all the proper settings of your modem to avoid unnecessary error.
choose your modem, set the IP address and the login info of your telnet and dont forget to set the testing time for Mac Hunting.
(set the testing time to 2 minutes or 120 seconds)

dôwnlôad LINK: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
patry po ako

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back