What's new

Closed QUESTION about SOLAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello po bossing, to power up water deepwell, anu anu po need ko mga materyales? At best estimate nyo po magkano budget? Salamat..
I can't give you an estimation of price or materials, depende kasi sa lalim ng deep well... depende pag gusto mo gamitin sa araw lang or sa gabi din...
Pag sa araw lang you just need 1 solar pump and solar panel, pag gabi dapat may baterya pa...

You should watch some utube video to see how it works.

Here, there is an example of price:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Bossing
I can't give you an estimation of price or materials, depende kasi sa lalim ng deep well... depende pag gusto mo gamitin sa araw lang or sa gabi din...
Pag sa araw lang you just need 1 solar pump and solar panel, pag gabi dapat may baterya pa...

You should watch some utube video to see how it works.

Here, there is an example of price:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Salamat boss, check ko ito..

Hello po bossing, to power up water deepwell, anu anu po need ko mga materyales? At best estimate nyo po magkano budget? Salamat..
sa palagay ko need mo ng pure sine wave inverter po yung snadi / snat na brand at mas maganda kung mataas ang watts at 24volts para sa akin po at need mo panel na monocrystalline na pv

sa palagay ko need mo ng pure sine wave inverter po yung snadi / snat na brand at mas maganda kung mataas ang watts at 24volts para sa akin po at need mo panel na monocrystalline na pv
If he buys a solar pump he doesn't need an inverter! They are made to work either in 12 or 24 volts so they are directly plugged to the solar panels.

He will need an inverter if his pump is in 220 volts. In this case, no need of a pure sine wave inverter as this kind of inverter is made for sensitive electronics which is not the case of an electric pump. But he will need a very big wattage inverter, like 3000/5000 watts (depends on the wattage of the pump, but usually it is around 1 hp) Even a modified inverter of this size is expensive... I rather recommend buying a solar pump to avoid inverter and more wiring.

Regarding monocrystalline they are more expensive but don't perform better than polycrystalline under our climate! It's a misconception or an argument for the sellers to say that mono panels are better than poly. It's true only in cold climates like in parts of US or Europe because polycrystalline panels perform better in cold climate. But in our country they perform exactly the same than monocrystalline panels!

Jonebry0

Last edited:
Ask lang po ako kung anong pwedeng gamiting solar, para makapag run ng isang 32 inches na tv, at isang electric fan, nang sabay

salamat po sa sasagot

kung mga AC powered lahat ng appliances mo..

bili ka ng 100watts solar panel, bili ka ng solar charge controller, bili ka ng 12v battery mas maganda kung malaki(mga 10Ah) kasi malaki ang stack, bili ka ng sinewave inverter(12v dc to 220v ac)..

kahit buong bahay nyo kukunsumo ok lang bastat wag kang lalagpas sa limit ng inverter(halimbawa nakalagay sa specs ng inverter mo na 1500watts ) wag mong ilalampas ang load mo sa 1500watts na limit ng inverter..

halimbawa ang load mo ay TV(65watts), electric fan(60watts), ref(450watts).. etc.. etc.. etotal mo lahat kilangan di lalampas sa 1500watts na limit ng inverter..

kung mga AC powered lahat ng appliances mo..

bili ka ng 100watts solar panel, bili ka ng solar charge controller, bili ka ng 12v battery mas maganda kung malaki(mga 10Ah) kasi malaki ang stack, bili ka ng sinewave inverter(12v dc to 220v ac)..

kahit buong bahay nyo kukunsumo ok lang bastat wag kang lalagpas sa limit ng inverter(halimbawa nakalagay sa specs ng inverter mo na 1500watts ) wag mong ilalampas ang load mo sa 1500watts na limit ng inverter..

halimbawa ang load mo ay TV(65watts), electric fan(60watts), ref(450watts).. etc.. etc.. etotal mo lahat kilangan di lalampas sa 1500watts na limit ng inverter..
10 Ah battery???
The inverter is not a big problem as inverters have an automatic disconnect in case... What is important for an inverter is to know its surge power especially for appliance like a ref!! (BTW, a "sinewave inverter" does not mean anything! It's either a pure sinewave or a modified sinewave)
The more important thing in an off grid solar setup is the battery: it should be very big (the bigger, the better) and never being discharge more than 50 % and of course it should be "deep cycle"

basta sa akin need mo ng PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER. wag na yang modified sine wave, or etc. mas reliable para sa akin si snadi or snat at PV na MONOCRYSTALINE PO. di ka magsisisi jan

10 Ah battery???
The inverter is not a big problem as inverters have an automatic disconnect in case... What is important for an inverter is to know its surge power especially for appliance like a ref!! (BTW, a "sinewave inverter" does not mean anything! It's either a pure sinewave or a modified sinewave)
The more important thing in an off grid solar setup is the battery: it should be very big (the bigger, the better) and never being discharge more than 50 % and of course it should be "deep cycle"
yeah 10Ah. malaki na yan sakin. i have 2 10Ah lead acid batteries in series powering our home 24/7, and its been 5years now..

i dont see the point of having an expensive "deep cycle" if ur afraid to discharge it less than 50% since the only difference between normal battery and a deep cycle is its overdischarge durability..

yeah 10Ah. malaki na yan sakin. i have 2 10Ah lead acid batteries in series powering our home 24/7, and its been 5years now..

i dont see the point of having an expensive "deep cycle" if ur afraid to discharge it less than 50% since the only difference between normal battery and a deep cycle is its overdischarge durability..
So you have 10 Ah in 24 volts: what appliances do you power with that? Do you use an inverter?

An inverter is either modified wave or pure sine wave... it cannot be "modified pure sinewave"!
How many watts is it and what appliance do you power?
yup modified by my cousin, i know what is sinewave so im sure of it.. and i know there are a lot of inverter in the market that says its sinewave but its not.. my inverter is safe operating up to 1500watts i power all the appliances we have in our house..

yup modified by my cousin, i know what is sinewave so im sure of it.. and i know there are a lot of inverter in the market that says its sinewave but its not.. my inverter is safe operating up to 1500watts i power all the appliances we have in our house..
with 10 Ah battery?? Please explain to me this miracle because if so, you should be very rich by now :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.