What's new

Closed Help, what program should i choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarVIll

Addict
Reaction
I. T., Computer Science or Entertainment and Multimedia Computing with specialization in Digital Animation?

Thank you.

Tignan mo rin 'tong You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. na pwede mong kunin. Nakalagay rin dyan yung mga courses na pwede mong ipursue sa college. Pero I suggest talaga mag-graphic design ka. :D Sayang naman skills mo if di ka mapupunta sa field ng digital animation.

I. T., Computer Science or Entertainment and Multimedia Computing with specialization in Digital Animation?

Thank you.
Follow your passion. I don't think you can go wrong with any of these three specially if you are passionate on these.

But I would suggest to focus on one. Master it and then move on to the second one after.

In photography there is a saying: if you think you need 3 lights, reduce it to two. If you think you need two lights, reduce it to one.

Follow your passion. I don't think you can go wrong with any of these three specially if you are passionate on these.

But I would suggest to focus on one. Master it and then move on to the second one after.

In photography there is a saying: if you think you need 3 lights, reduce it to two. If you think you need two lights, reduce it to one.
tama ba paps: resourcefulness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back