What's new

Closed Google Chrome 74.0.3729.131 offline installer

Status
Not open for further replies.

acervergel87

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction

Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google Chrome also uses a brand new javascript engine (V8), which is much faster than existing javascript interpreters. This means you can create more complex and more intensive AJAX applications with fewer speed and processing constraints. Finally, Google Chrome is built on top of Blink (WebKit fork), so Google Chrome users will benefit from the CSS3 features being added to Blink (WebKit fork) as those features are released.

Note: Users will get the updates automatically if the basic online installers provided by Google are used. The offline setup installers do not seem to allow for updates automatically.

Links
---------------------------------

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hit like and comment

Attachments

Yes, that's probably true, I am keeping in mind the fact that I already doing something like using usual installer, not offline and each time I open my browser it seems it updates itself in manual way and nothing more or less. So I do not see any point to download it.

View attachment 606447
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google Chrome also uses a brand new javascript engine (V8), which is much faster than existing javascript interpreters. This means you can create more complex and more intensive AJAX applications with fewer speed and processing constraints. Finally, Google Chrome is built on top of Blink (WebKit fork), so Google Chrome users will benefit from the CSS3 features being added to Blink (WebKit fork) as those features are released.

Note: Users will get the updates automatically if the basic online installers provided by Google are used. The offline setup installers do not seem to allow for updates automatically.

Links

Hit like and comment
Salamat ng marami :)

oo makainstall ka google chrome kahit wala kang internet kaya lang connect ka pa rin sa internet para update mo ang latest version ng google chrome Version 84.0.4147.105

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back