What's new

Closed 'The President does not lie... says panelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Pia Ranada‏:

1. Duterte admitted he 'invented' a Singaporean bank account number which he claimed belonged to opposition senator Antonio Trillanes IV.

'Putang ina, akin 'yan, galing sa utak ko 'yan,' says President Rodrigo Duterte about the DBS bank account number he mentioned during a previous interview

2. Duterte wrongly claimed his hometown of Davao City received no government projects under his watch. But Davao City has billions worth of infrastructure projects. One Davao City project with China was signed in his and Xi Jinping's presence.

Duterte claims 'no projects' for Davao City under his watch
'Ang Davao City, pinakahuli. Wala kaming project hanggang ngayon,' says President Rodrigo Duterte even if at least P52-billion worth of infrastructure projects are nearing implementation in his hometown

3. Duterte falsely claimed the Hague ruling was issued during the administration of Benigno Aquino III. But it was issued during HIS presidency.

Duterte falsely claims Hague ruling issued during Aquino presidency
'Aquino filed an arbitration case, we won, he was still there. Bakit hindi niya ginawa kung 'yan ang gusto ng mga yellow?' says President Rodrigo Duterte.
The ruling was issued in July 2016

4. One of the first "matrix" Duterte ever released was full of errors, which he ADMITTED TO. He even said his administration was 'negligent' in counterchecking it.

Duterte to Espino, Pangasinan execs: Sorry for 'negligence'
President Rodrigo Duterte says he takes 'full responsibility' for mistakenly linking former Pangasinan governor Amado Espino Jr and two other Pangasinan officials to îllégâl drugs

5. Duterte has falsely claimed all International Criminal Court judges are 'white' and baselessly claimed they are mostly ****philes.

Duterte wrongly claims ICC judges are all 'white'
But there are African and Asian judges, including a Filipino, in the International Criminal Court

I'm recalling more instances. Duterte cites this '7 to 8 million' alleged figure of total number of drug addicts nationwide. But the PNP doesn't know where it came from.

‘We don’t know where the President gets his statistics’ – PNP
President Rodrigo Duterte recently claimed that 7 to 8 million Filipinos have been 'reduced to slaves' by shabu

Duterte's original '4 million drug addicts' figure also has questionable origins.

Is Duterte's '4 million drug addicts' a 'real number'?
The government holds a #RealNumbersPH forum but fails to justify the continued use of the '4 million drug addicts' figure

Attachments

Last edited:
Awinahe ilihis mo ang isyu ngayun sa Bikoy hahahaha ... Akala niyu matatakasan ng mga dilaw ang ginawa nilang bikoy ******* nayan. Di yan palalampasin ni Du30 dahil anak niya mismong walang kamalay malay dinamay sa maduming systema ng pulitika

jeezzz..thats there is something called INTELLIGENCE REPORT which the president is not oblige to show..tell me where did the fbi cia got their sources or info??do they tell where it came from?..WHITE is not as used to describe the skin color but it is referred to the WHITE WESTERN RICH COUNTRIES who they think they can control any country because they said so..do u think they will listen to the single filipino if majority of them is from the same country with the same mind set..when he say WALA is not to tell totally none..it is WALA when all the provinces got their projects and mindanao is left behind..atleast he got THE BALLS to to admit how he got wrong about the list..did he really made the mistake about the list or is it used as bluff to tell to the REAL NARCO LIST that we know who you are..again you only see WHAT YOU WANT to see

sorry, but these issues are as old as my grandmas or more probably like my lolos, those are dead already.
most of them had been answered even before you knew the spelling of I.Q.
please don't bring up the dead, the last time I saw the dead risen was on game of thrones.
I really thought you were the night king for bringing these issues back to life.

Last edited:
sorry, but these issues are as old as my grandmas or more probably like my lolos, it's dead already.
most of them had been answered even before you knew the spelling of I.Q.
please don't bring up the dead, the last time I saw the dead risen was on game of thrones.
I really thought you were the night king for bringing these issues back to life.

This just proves panelo wrong when he says the president does not lie it's not bringing back old issues!
Evidence of lies does need to be from the last 24 hrs :mad::ROFLMAO:
If these issues are old what about the issues brought up by the dds about the previous administration... mas luma pa :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back