What's new

Closed Activate Microsoft OS (HWID Gen 0.30.18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsuktsak

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Tested in windows 10 pro

Edit: hindi gagana yung application due to compatibility issue. pang windows 10 lang po talaga.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
IS it really windows ac†ïvâ†ør or something else like hardware detector ? Are you with me here ? I always used something like KMSLite or some other utility in order for that being good, and after last 1903 update I still need to perform this activation for real.

IS it really windows * or something else like hardware detector ? Are you with me here ? I always used something like KMSLite or some other utility in order for that being good, and after last 1903 update I still need to perform this activation for real.
It is a free activation tool. stop being so demanding like you pay me or microsoft for using this tool, I suggest buy a legit ms keys if you dont wanna perform activation again and again once microsoft have a new update.

IS it really windows * or something else like hardware detector ? Are you with me here ? I always used something like KMSLite or some other utility in order for that being good, and after last 1903 update I still need to perform this activation for real.
ano ba yong version nang OS mo? pwede mo naman sya e disable yong update mo sa microsoft para wla kanang problema... ito try mo using regedit
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back