What's new

Closed Arduino Home Energy Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacerex12

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Hello po, I am planning to work with a project and currently assembled na po yung module and the codes based po dito

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Have anyone tried po something similar with this project? Any tips po?
And ask ko rin po kung may do's and dont's po ba sa pag kabit nung current sensor like kung dapat nakaharap o patalikod ung pagkabit.
First time po gagawin kaya chinecheck lang po kung safe po kasi plan is to use the sensor on the busbar.

Thanks po sa sasagot.

Is this your first time playing with Mains? Are you aware of the possible dangers? If not, I'd advise you to do this with an electrician. If you have the spare money, please do it with an electrician. You are not only helping a fellow worker but you might also learn something with the electrician.

Also it's not whether it's facing forward or backward. Check the sensor's manual for polarity.

Yes, it's my first time with the mains. Problem is limited po yubg budget since student palang po.

Noted po, will check the manual. Thanks po.

Yes, it's my first time with the mains. Problem is limited po yubg budget since student palang po.

Noted po, will check the manual. Thanks po.

anong project ba yang bnbuild mo boss ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back