Bad news...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is really a very bad piece of news 😕

Duterte's government might allow China to take Hanjin Port in Subic.

If this pushes thru, I think it will be one of the worst things that can happen to the country. Why? Because Hanjin port (a former USA strategic military naval base) is protecting The West Philippine Sea. Once it's in the hands of China, they have a military and strategic position in the region which, for sure will worry big powers like the US, Japan, Australia...

At a local level, thousands of Filipinos will lose their jobs as chinese workers will be the ones hired... then they will totally control the fishing grounds in the WPS... no more fish for Filipinos, except the one fished by the chinese in our waters and sold to us (like the galunggung)

China is spreading its hegemony in S-E Asia with the help of duterte :mad: Like they already did in
Djibouti (Africa) in 2017 were they set up a military base...

If they get Hanjin Port, they will have 2 feet na in our country! Duterte was not joking when he said that he will be happy if the Philippines was a province of china :mad: he is doing everything he can for us to get there...
kawawa Pilipinas 🇵🇭

Edit: "It is no secret that where Chinese economic interests are, Chinese military and security forces follow"
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Edit again: clarification for the DDS saying it's fake news:

what I wrote is just my own reflexion about this news from Reuters International

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Id say kulang ka lang sa pagunawa ng news na nabasa mo and the problem is youve lean on issues that are irrelevant to these issue.

saying that hucus pocus ang nangyayari sa pag partition ng Palawan into 3 provinces is an insult to the people living there.
the administration deemed the partition of palawan into 3 provinces as a major solution to the poverty of the island. its an opportunity ng palawan island to improve the quality of life ng inhabitants. di mo ata alam na most of the parts ng palawan walang kuryente. even major tourist spots rely on solar and generators. Ive been there. Id say the island is refreshing pero sa taga roon. im not entitled to describe it.

just imagine sa laki ng palawan maliit ang budget. then if ma partition into 3. lets say same budget pero per province na.
1 = 100M or 3 = 300M(100M each province)
Nako... I may not be totally up to date sa Hanjin port, but on Palawan you should go there more often! I made a thread about the division of Palawan because it's a topic of the utmost interest for me: I am a Palaweña, living in Palawan and I know very well Palawan and its problems. The division, decided only between the politicians was made without any public consultation and will benefit only these politicians. Do you have any idea on how much it will cost? Billions that the LGU (meaning the palaweños) will have to shoulder...

BTW, you know what? Duterte decided to "help" Palawan by tapping a new provider for electricty... guess what? ... A chinese company of course!!

Last edited:
Oh ang linaw naman sinsabi pala dito ts ah,,,

"Trade Secretary Ramon Lopez said the government would not, and could not, block interested buyers of the distressed shipbuilder, which defaulted on $1.3 billion (P67.8 billion) in loans, of which $900 million is owed to South Korean banks and the rest to five Philippine lenders. "

tapos sinisisi nyo na agad si diggong...kawawa naman yung du30

Nako... I may not be totally up to date sa Hanjin port, but on Palawan you should go there more often! I made a thread about the division of Palawan because it's a topic of the utmost interest for me: I am a Palaweña, living in Palawan and I know very well Palawan and its problems. The division, decided only between the politicians was made without any public consultation and will benefit only these politicians. Do you have any idea on how much it will cost? Billions that the LGU (meaning the palaweños) will have to shoulder...
yan tuloy buking ka na kay Ladyclair ....totally not update tapos kung tumitira ka kay diggong o sa admin nya sagad to the fake news....

so its very clear na Fake News ang tfread mo na ito.....

yan tuloy buking ka na kay Ladyclair ....totally not update tapos kung tumitira ka kay diggong o sa admin nya sagad to the fake news....

so its very clear na Fake News ang tfread mo na ito.....
Mostly your posts are non-sense, that's why I don't reply to you... I make an exception now just to tell you: google to know the meaning of "fake news", you might learn something!

Mostly your posts are non-sense, that's why I don't reply to you... I make an exception now just to tell you: google to know the meaning of "fake news", you might learn something!
non-sense kxi sa inyo yung katotohanan e

buking ka na nga pa google google ka pa

hindi mo nga naiintidihan yung link mo tapos ako pa papuntahan mo sa google..

kaya nga hindi nyo mahabol habol ang mga hangarin ni du30 sa bansa natin e

alam mo bakit kxi isipan nang utak at damdamin nang puso ang pinapairal ni du30 sa pagpatagbo nang pinas

hindi tulad nyo pilit nyo sinisisi si du30 sa mga balasubas na ginawa nyo sa nakaraan admin nyo

Guys ingat sa pag gawa ng fake news masisira ang PHC sa mga gantong bagay kung di mo ma intindihan yung news double check nyo muna bago post dito ma lilink ang PHC sa fake news. Sayang mga free net dito once na report ito and ang reason is about sa misleading information.

Hindi nya na intindihan yung news di nya alam masisira ang PHC sa ginagawa nya misleading information ginagawa nya

Dilawan siguro to? 🤣 Hahaha. Fake news yan. Anti duterte ka nu? Kaninong tuta kaba pati dito nag kakalat ka? Malaki ba ang bigayan? Hahaha 🤣 Yung source mo wala manlang ka credi.credibility. Tapos inililigaw mo pa mga mambabasa mo, *clap *clap *clap
~
Magkano ang suhol sayo? O kung di man, Anong kulay ang dinadala mo? Sigurado ka bang Pilipino ka? Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.