What's new

Bad news...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is really a very bad piece of news 😕

Duterte's government might allow China to take Hanjin Port in Subic.

If this pushes thru, I think it will be one of the worst things that can happen to the country. Why? Because Hanjin port (a former USA strategic military naval base) is protecting The West Philippine Sea. Once it's in the hands of China, they have a military and strategic position in the region which, for sure will worry big powers like the US, Japan, Australia...

At a local level, thousands of Filipinos will lose their jobs as chinese workers will be the ones hired... then they will totally control the fishing grounds in the WPS... no more fish for Filipinos, except the one fished by the chinese in our waters and sold to us (like the galunggung)

China is spreading its hegemony in S-E Asia with the help of duterte :mad: Like they already did in
Djibouti (Africa) in 2017 were they set up a military base...

If they get Hanjin Port, they will have 2 feet na in our country! Duterte was not joking when he said that he will be happy if the Philippines was a province of china :mad: he is doing everything he can for us to get there...
kawawa Pilipinas 🇵🇭

Edit: "It is no secret that where Chinese economic interests are, Chinese military and security forces follow"
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Edit again: clarification for the DDS saying it's fake news:

what I wrote is just my own reflexion about this news from Reuters International

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
ang pinag uusapan dito ay yung bentahan ng WPS na dinadaldal mo
asaan ang patunay mo? ano wala laway lang

aba ang gobyerno ang dapat manguna dyan sabihan mo yung presidente mo na walang balls

mag lunsad ng gyera sa china "tutugon ako at maglilingkod sa militar as volunteer soldier"

canada nga hinamon nya ng gyera bakit sa china duwag cya? o sadyang traydor lang talaga
so ready ka nga magkagera? if digong declare a war against china so ready ka?

otoy alamin mo ang kasaysayan ang Parido Federal noon panahon ni Quezon ay nag susulong na gawing estado/probinsya ng amerika ang pilipinas ang US ang tumanggi dahil ang habol nila satin ay neo kolonyalismo at hindi maging probinsya o estado walang interes ang US na tayo ay mapabilang sa kanilang protected teritory/state/province

ang china ang may interest dyan noon pa pinopondohan ni mao zedong ang communist insurgent sa pilipinas upang ito ay maging communist state at mapabilang sa kanilang teritoryo

kaya irrelevant yan pinagsasabi mo
anung irelevant baka ikaa dami mu explain. sadyang kulay tae ka lang talaga.

One thing. sa post mo youve said Hanjin port is protecting the WPS. how come a shipbuilding company protects WPS when km away stations a major PH naval base. we also have a Naval base sa palawan which is more closer to the disputed shoals.

"Duterte's government might allow China to take Hanjin Port in Subic."

I think youve taken out of context kung ano ibig sabihin niyan.
Bankrupt ang company. that means di na operational ang shipyard. the government offers other investors to save the hanjin shipyard included na jan ang chinese nationals pero that doesnt mean it will be converted to a naval base. medyo advance kasi kayo magisip without prior knowledge on how it works.

another thing. they already have a military and strategic position in the region. have you forgetten nasa taas lang ng pilipinas ang china? when you say military and strategic position in the region. take US as an example. ano difference? asan ang US territory? ano major naval bases nila within WPS? wala diba. lets say on any shoal na nasa wps then nagtayo sila ng Naval base. thats the time you can call it as military and strategic position in the region as US perspective.
then theres Djibouti chinese naval base. again lets compare it to US. guess what. you can call it as military and strategic position in the region.

ano difference ng making Hanjin Shipyard to a Naval Base from Djibouti?
Djibouti is worth investing a naval base since it expands their presence sa area. sa subic ano? deterrent lang? what a waste of money. redundant.

One thing. sa post mo youve said Hanjin port is protecting the WPS. how come a shipbuilding company protects WPS when km away stations a major PH naval base. we also have a Naval base sa palawan which is more closer to the disputed shoals.

Bankrupt ang company. that means di na operational ang shipyard. the government offers other investors to save the hanjin shipyard included na jan ang chinese nationals pero that doesnt mean it will be converted to a naval base. medyo advance kasi kayo magisip without prior knowledge on how it works.

another thing. they already have a military and strategic position in the region. have you forgetten nasa taas lang ng pilipinas ang china? when you say military and strategic position in the region. take US as an example. ano difference? asan ang US territory? ano major naval bases nila within WPS? wala diba. lets say on any shoal na nasa wps then nagtayo sila ng Naval base. thats the time you can call it as military and strategic position in the region as US perspective.
then theres Djibouti chinese naval base. again lets compare it to US. guess what. you can call it as military and strategic position in the region.

Djibouti is worth investing a naval base since it expands their presence sa area. sa subic ano? deterrent lang? what a waste of money. redundant.
May Plano sya sana na maghakot ng Voters for otso ehh. Hahaha

Tama si Bato eh: Bkit lahat ng issue sa wps isinisisi sa kay du30. Kung tutuusin tinayu yan dyan panahon ng otso. Kawawa naman si du30 lahat ng kapalpakan ni Pnoy iniwan at sinalo nyang lahat. Real talk yan

Tama si Bato eh: Bkit lahat ng issue sa wps isinisisi sa kay du30. Kung tutuusin tinayu yan dyan panahon ng otso. Kawawa naman si du30 lahat ng kapalpakan ni Pnoy iniwan at sinalo nyang lahat. Real talk yan
ewan ko ba tol ang linaw na linaw na sinalo lang lahat ni diggong ang mga balasubas nang mga nakaraan admministrasyon from cory to panot......iba na kxi magawa nang pera ngayon

Pera talaga tol, tayung mga dds wala tayung bayad. Ginagawa natin yan dahil mahal natin ang Presidente. Gusto natin sya mamuno para sa kapakanan ng ating mga pamilya
tanung mu sila ng simpleng tanong pero ang sasagot mahabang explination kaya halatang dilw na tae tLga mahaba pa term ni tatay digong kaya atat na sila patalsikin para buhay negosyo nila uli na shabu

may mga tanong lang ako paki sagot nalang mga magagaling na dilawan o anti du30

1.Kailan ba o kaninong administrasyon ba nagumpisa pumasok ang droga o shabu hanggang lumala sa Bayang natin

2.Sino ba pinakacorrupt? sa panahon ni macoy o sa panahon ni cory to panot..kxi panahon ni macoy mayaman pa ang pinas e

3.Kailan ba pumasok ang mga chino sa WPS ??..sa panahon ba ni panot o sa panahon ni du30

4.Bakit si du30 sinisisi nyo lahat magaapat na taon palang ata e

You have some good points and I do appreciate having someone who contradicts my posts intelligently :)
What I wrote, as I said, was thoughts after reading the article of Reuters... thoughts are not absolute truth... and I know to recognize my mistakes when I make one!
Anyway, regarding your first point, I have to admit that in my mind I pictured Subic ...
Yes, we have naval base in Palawan (still... unless another hocus pocus happens also there following the partition of Palawan in 3 ) but will not be nice for the chinese to have a port on mainland? Not only they have the shoals as bases but also a port directly on mainland Philippines... what else do they need? Like many observators (foreign and Filipinos) who worried about this possible deal, I think it is really a strategic position for china...

You have some good points and I do appreciate having someone who contradicts my posts intelligently :)
What I wrote, as I said, was thoughts after reading the article of Reuters... thoughts are not absolute truth... and I know to recognize my mistakes when I make one!
Anyway, regarding your first point, I have to admit that in my mind I pictured Subic ...
Yes, we have naval base in Palawan (still... unless another hocus pocus happens also there following the partition of Palawan in 3 ) but will not be nice for the chinese to have a port on mainland? Not only they have the shoals as bases but also a port directly on mainland Philippines... what else do they need? Like many observators (foreign and Filipinos) who worried about this possible deal, I think it is really a strategic position for china...
saying that hucus pocus ang nangyayari sa pag partition ng Palawan into 3 provinces is an insult to the people living there.
the administration deemed the partition of palawan into 3 provinces as a major solution to the poverty of the island. its an opportunity ng palawan island to improve the quality of life ng inhabitants. di mo ata alam na most of the parts ng palawan walang kuryente. even major tourist spots rely on solar and generators. Ive been there. Id say the island is refreshing pero sa taga roon. im not entitled to describe it.

just imagine sa laki ng palawan maliit ang budget. then if ma partition into 3. lets say same budget pero per province na.
1 = 100M or 3 = 300M(100M each province)

may mga tanong lang ako paki sagot nalang mga magagaling na dilawan o anti du30

1.Kailan ba o kaninong administrasyon ba nagumpisa pumasok ang droga o shabu hanggang lumala sa Bayang natin

2.Sino ba pinakacorrupt? sa panahon ni macoy o sa panahon ni cory to panot..kxi panahon ni macoy mayaman pa ang pinas e

3.Kailan ba pumasok ang mga chino sa WPS ??..sa panahon ba ni panot o sa panahon ni du30

4.Bakit si du30 sinisisi nyo lahat magaapat na taon palang ata e
awinahe pakisagot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back