Bad news...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is really a very bad piece of news 😕

Duterte's government might allow China to take Hanjin Port in Subic.

If this pushes thru, I think it will be one of the worst things that can happen to the country. Why? Because Hanjin port (a former USA strategic military naval base) is protecting The West Philippine Sea. Once it's in the hands of China, they have a military and strategic position in the region which, for sure will worry big powers like the US, Japan, Australia...

At a local level, thousands of Filipinos will lose their jobs as chinese workers will be the ones hired... then they will totally control the fishing grounds in the WPS... no more fish for Filipinos, except the one fished by the chinese in our waters and sold to us (like the galunggung)

China is spreading its hegemony in S-E Asia with the help of duterte :mad: Like they already did in
Djibouti (Africa) in 2017 were they set up a military base...

If they get Hanjin Port, they will have 2 feet na in our country! Duterte was not joking when he said that he will be happy if the Philippines was a province of china :mad: he is doing everything he can for us to get there...
kawawa Pilipinas 🇵🇭

Edit: "It is no secret that where Chinese economic interests are, Chinese military and security forces follow"
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Edit again: clarification for the DDS saying it's fake news:

what I wrote is just my own reflexion about this news from Reuters International

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
This one is really a very bad piece of news 😕

Duterte's government might allow China to take Hanjin Port in Subic.

If this pushes thru, I think it will be one of the worst things that can happen to the country. Why? Because Hanjin port (a former USA strategic military naval base) is protecting The West Philippine Sea. Once it's in the hands of China, they have a military and strategic position in the region which, for sure will worry big powers like the US, Japan, Australia...

At a local level, thousands of Filipinos will lose their jobs as chinese workers will be the ones hired... then they will totally control the fishing grounds in the WPS... no more fish for Filipinos, except the one fished by the chinese in our waters and sold to us (like the galunggung)

China is spreading its hegemony in S-E Asia with the help of duterte :mad: Like they already did in Djibouti (Africa) in 2017 were they set up a military base...

If they get Hanjin Port, they will have 2 feet na in our country! Duterte was not joking when he said that he will be happy if the Philippines was a province of china :mad: he is doing everything he can for us to get there...
kawawa Pilipinas 🇵🇭
grabe na ito sana mag isip muna ang presidente

Status
Not open for further replies.