What's new

Closed Pahelp po sa GS50

Status
Not open for further replies.

clover1227

Addict
Reaction
Hello po good day!

I tried searching the forum about the problem unfortunately wla po akong makita. I googled it too pero wla pa rin. If the post is not allowed senxa na po and paki tanggal nlng.

I usually load my pocket wifi with gotscombodd90 before and i usually reach almost 900 fir the load. I looked for ways to minimize my expenses since nkapostpaid pa ako sa globe. Until i discovered vpn where gowatch ang mauuna maubos. I installed it in my phone and my partner as well. Everything was working great so decided to switch to gs50 because at the same amount every month i get around 33gb unlike sa gotscombodd90 na around 20 lang.

The problem is in gs50 parang nawawala signal nya minsan pag umaabot ng 40mb download mawawalan ng connection so i have to connect disconnect my pocket wifi to get another fast ip address. I didnt encounter this problem before with gotscombodd90.

Do you encounter this problem as well po? Ano kaya possible factor bakit nagkagayon nangyari?

Maraming salamat po for taking the time to read my post and i hope po may makapagbigay ng info sa problema ko!!!

Thanks po!

bka dahil sa rami ng users na nagreregister sa gs50, nagsisiksikan na sa ip's ng gs50. kung baga nkadepende sa promo ung ip mo.

Maramning salamat po!
Ganon ho bah? I will try to register to gotscombodd90 again po and if mawala yong problema i will update the thread.

Again maraming salamat po!

Status
Not open for further replies.