What's new

Closed Help for using ehi files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swade8

Enthusiast
Hello, I only speak English, so my question is... If I see an ehi file posted, and it says it's for a smart prepaid no load service, do I need to do anything on my device to make the ehi file work?

I have the http injector app. Version 4 (the latest version), is all I need to do is import the ehi file, then off my WiFi, verify that I have P 0.0 load, and then tap start? Is there anything I may be missing to do? Can someone help me in detail steps for me to follow please. Thank you in advance for any help I can get. Cheers.

I am on smart network, and have tried a few files I've seen labeled as Smart No load, but once I load them and tap start, seems I get a connect then disconnect issue. So this makes me think I'm missing a process that I've not figured out as of yet.

Last edited:
its depend on what network you're using it's either SMART GLOBE or SUN ?
i recommend sun network
I am on smart network, and have tried a few files I've seen labeled as Smart No load, but once I load them and tap start, seems I get a connect then disconnect issue. So this makes me think I'm missing a process that I've not figured out as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.