What's new

Duterte to Canada: Take trash back or else I’ll declare war

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, dutertards, anong sabi nyo? ;)

After saying that The Philippines cannot go after china (which is actually colonizing us), he is saying that he is going to declare war to Canada because of trash!!

Not only he made this brainless statement but worst, he made this statement yesterday in Pampanga where a strong earthquake stroke with several deadly casualties... but he does not care about dead Filipinos :mad:

“I want a boat prepared. I’ll give a warning to Canada maybe next week that they better pull that thing out or I will set sail, doon sa Canada, ibuhos ko ‘yang basura nila doon,” duterte said... Jetski 2.0!!
“Awayin natin ang Canada. I will declare war against them. Kaya man natin ‘yan sila. Isauli ko talaga ‘yan. Ah, tingnan mo. Ikarga mo ‘yan doon sa ano sa barko, load it — the containers to a ship and advice Cana — and I will advise Canada that your garbage is on the way. Prepare a grand reception. Eat it if you want to,”he said.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

never said that it's ok that Duterte will follow pinoy "all talk no walk",

only pointing out that TS is so much concerned with the current administration without looking all the root cause that all started with the previous administration which is one sided story of this thread,

and as if TS is implying that duterte may have the balls to declare war against Canada (trash) but no balls on China(land disputes) without thinking on the greater cause of disaster it may bring.

who does not want to claim back our own land grabbed by Chinese? we all do...only if we are prepared to fight back and have military power which we lack at this moment.

if duterte can't do it on his term let's wait for another who can, but definitely no to LP
they just badly want for the president to fail...they always always tries to find even the simplest *****s..this thread is one of them

Matindi na itong ginagawa mong panlalason sa kaisipan ng makakabasa nito ts, napaka bias nito at pointless , anong gusto mong mangyari pala? Makipag giera talaga ang pilipinas sa china ? Anong motibo ng mga post mo na ito na pang anti administrasyon?

Parang batang isip ang ts na ito yong mga salita ni pduterte ginagawan ng issue na walang punto sa bandang huli,,
ano makukuha ng ts na ito sa kaniyang ginagawa na pag highlight sa mga hyperbole ng president , tini take niya literally , ano utak ng ts na ito abno?

Malas lang ni tatay Digong dahil sa mga iniwang mga Problema ni Pnoy .. Pero Swerte parin ni Tatay Digs kasi 16milyong sumusporta sa kanya na dagdagan pa kita naman sa Satisfaction Ratings nya. Kaya ikaw Mr awinahe tama na yan tol paninira mo sa Presidente namin dahil hinding hinding hindi mo tol mabibilog mga ulo namin.. hindi kmi Grade 1 na pwede mong e BrainWash.. mulat na mulat na ang pagiisip ng mga tao.. kita mo naman sa pa Poll Survey dito sa Phc.. nangunguna mga Pambato ni Tatay. Tama nayang paninira tol lahat nalang na gawin ni tatay mali para sa iyo.

Wala namang naloloko sa ganitong post natatawa lang talaga ako sa mga comments minsan ;)

Unlike you (who just copy/paste without reading) or sass, I read the whole arbitration case! Taking some pieces of paragraphs to make a statement is the basics of trolling and revisionism...

Regarding Pagasa Island (Thitu Island), yes they stated in the arbitral case that it is at 227.4 nautical miles from Palawan but you know what? If you read the WHOLE paragraph 402, it stated also that it's at 502.1 nautical miles from China’s baseline!!

So, it seems that you, like your sass or your president are siding with china... so go on, promote china until the only thing you will have left is your eyes for crying...

here is copy of the paragraph:
402. Thitu is known as “Zhongye Dao” (中业岛) in China and “Pagasa” in the Philippines. It
measures approximately 710 metres in length and 570 metres in width. Its surface area is
approximately 0.41 square kilometres. Thitu is located at 11° 03′ 19″ N, 114° 17′ 08″ E, atop
the west-side shoal of two adjacent coral reefs separated by a narrow deep channel. It is
surrounded by a drying coral reef. Thitu lies 227.4 nautical miles from the archipelagic baseline
of the Philippine island of Palawan and 502.1 nautical miles from China’s baseline point 39
(Dongzhou (2)) adjacent to the island of Hainan. Thitu is currently under the control of the
Philippines, which stations personnel there. There are multiple buildings, a lighthouse, and an
airstrip on Thitu.

Last thing: when you give a source, it's useless to give a name!! That's not a source! You can put any name like sass without the 1rst s or smurf or whatever... a source is a link that people can open to check what you say

of course the source is on facebook link. it can't be posted in phcorner.

yeah you read it but i didn't say thitu/pag asa island is for china, while you argue its ours. the award says its traditional fishing grounds for the nations involve including Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan.

another question did you read the word West Phillipine sea in the award? there's nothing.

Subukan mo kaya mag declare ng war against sa china? You think mananalo ang philippines? Isip isip din.
Did I EVER said that we need to go to war with china??? NEVER... Only the madman is always talking about war with china... there are diplomatic channels made to avoid these kind of things!

Parang batang isip ang ts na ito yong mga salita ni pduterte ginagawan ng issue na walang punto sa bandang huli,,
ano makukuha ng ts na ito sa kaniyang ginagawa na pag highlight sa mga hyperbole ng president , tini take niya literally , ano utak ng ts na ito abno?
Nowhere in the world, a president of state speaks using hyperboles while talking about war with another country... only a mindless president will do that. Whatever says a president must always be taken seriously... there are always consequences...

And the consequences are already felt as some Canadians are making now bad comments about our OFW there :mad: like these:
“What, they gonna fight us with chickens? The invasion already started lol they all came here for work because their own country can't support them,” Aron Ker.

“How about they take back all their trash first as in all the little midgets that come over here and take our jobs.” Brad Darb

of course the source is on facebook link. it can't be posted in phcorner.

yeah you read it but i didn't say thitu/pag asa island is for china, while you argue its ours. the award says its traditional fishing grounds for the nations involve including Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan.

another question did you read the word West Phillipine sea in the award? there's nothing.
Maybe you need to read the award, here is just an example:
"...both States are obligated by the UN Charter and UNCLOS to settle all disputes peacefully, and that, to this end, the Philippines has initiated arbitration proceedings under Annex VII of UNCLOS, to obtain a peaceful, lawful and durable settlement of the competing claims in the West Philippine Sea"

Did I EVER said that we need to go to war with china??? NEVER... Only the madman is always talking about war with china... there are diplomatic channels made to avoid these kind of things!

Nowhere in the world, a president of state speaks using hyperboles while talking about war with another country... only a mindless president will do that. Whatever says a president must always be taken seriously... there are always consequences...

And the consequences are already felt as some Canadians are making now bad comments about our OFW there :mad: like these:
“What, they gonna fight us with chickens? The invasion already started lol they all came here for work because their own country can't support them,” Aron Ker.

“How about they take back all their trash first as in all the little midgets that come over here and take our jobs.” Brad Darb

Maybe you need to read the award, here is just an example:
"...both States are obligated by the UN Charter and UNCLOS to settle all disputes peacefully, and that, to this end, the Philippines has initiated arbitration proceedings under Annex VII of UNCLOS, to obtain a peaceful, lawful and durable settlement of the competing claims in the West Philippine Sea"
Duterte the Best and Great President sa lahat ng President ng Pilipinas

Walang laban ang Pilipinas sa Canada. Ni ISIS at NPA nga hindi matalo ni Duterte, Canada pa kaya na pang-21 na may pinaka powerful na military. Pero sana nga magdigmaan ang Pilipinas at Canada. Un lang ang paraan para mapatalsik si Duterte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back