What's new

Duterte to Canada: Take trash back or else I’ll declare war

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, dutertards, anong sabi nyo? ;)

After saying that The Philippines cannot go after china (which is actually colonizing us), he is saying that he is going to declare war to Canada because of trash!!

Not only he made this brainless statement but worst, he made this statement yesterday in Pampanga where a strong earthquake stroke with several deadly casualties... but he does not care about dead Filipinos :mad:

“I want a boat prepared. I’ll give a warning to Canada maybe next week that they better pull that thing out or I will set sail, doon sa Canada, ibuhos ko ‘yang basura nila doon,” duterte said... Jetski 2.0!!
“Awayin natin ang Canada. I will declare war against them. Kaya man natin ‘yan sila. Isauli ko talaga ‘yan. Ah, tingnan mo. Ikarga mo ‘yan doon sa ano sa barko, load it — the containers to a ship and advice Cana — and I will advise Canada that your garbage is on the way. Prepare a grand reception. Eat it if you want to,”he said.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

kaninong panahon kaya nagtapon ang Canada ng basura sa Pinas at kaninong administrasyon kaya naghakot mga intsik sa Pinas ng lupa panambak sa WPS...just asking:p
So? what about going to war with canada? Wala kang isip sa itong statement?

regarding wps:

Pnoy's administration started the fight against chinese hegemony, first using diplomatic channels and when it did not work they brought the case to the International court.

This was in January 2013... It took 3 years and half for the court to rule, but in the end, for the first time in the world, a small country like the Philippines won against the giant china. It was July 2016.

When the ruling came out, in July 2016, duterte was president and he decided to junk the International ruling and welcome the chinese...

Since then, we are now colonized by the chinese on all the fronts: they take our lands, resources, jobs... soon enough Filipinos are just going to be 3rd class citizens in their own country...

https://phcorner.net/threads/710904/page-3#post-12168120

kaninong panahon kaya nagtapon ang Canada ng basura sa Pinas at kaninong administrasyon kaya naghakot mga intsik sa Pinas ng lupa panambak sa WPS...just asking:p
napansin ko lang thread mo puro DUTERTE ah. nahirapan kana sa îllégâl na gawain?
idol cguro nya si Du30 paps
Pag nagpatakbo to ng president iboboto ko to, idol idol. Gusto ko ikaw na magpalit kay tatay digong pag bumaba sya
haha siguro mas iboboto ko yan vs leni.
:ROFLMAO: As usual, nothing to say about the issue... Sometimes, I do feel sorry for you guys... sometimes!

ON WHETHER PAG-ASA ISLAND IS WITHIN OUR EEZ? KUNG FAKE NEWS AKO THEN FAKE NEWS ANG ARBITRATION DECISION

Here's another of my source on whether Pag-Asa Island (Thitu Island) is within our EEZ: The arbitration decision itself.

According to the arbitration decision, that Subi Reef is "slightly more than 12 nautical miles" of Thitu Island (see: Par. 369 of decision)

Subi Reef is OUTSIDE the 200NM EEZ of the Philippines because it is located "231.9 nautical miles" from PH baseline (see:par. 289). Why? Because 231.9 - 12 or 20 (the probable distance of Thitu and Subi) is more than 200NM!

Now if the distance between Thitu Island and Subi Reef is only slightly 12NM, then Thitu Island is NOT within the 200NM EEZ of the Philippines.

AND here's the most definitive answer of the distance of Thitu Island to the PH "Thitu lies 227.4 nautical miles from the archipelagic baseline of the Philippine island..." (see Paragraph 402)

Here's the decision:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

yan basahin mo ruling. now will you let me read the ruling na it says atin ang wps/south china sea.

base sa nabasa ko traditional fishing ground lang yan.

source: SASS

ANOTHER QUESTION

Paragraph 1198 of the Arbitral Tribunal decision on Award (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) states that:

“The root of the disputes presented by the Philippines in this arbitration lies not in any intention on the part of China or the Philippines to infringe on the legal rights of the other, but rather—as has been apparent throughout these proceedings—in fundamentally different understandings of their respective rights under the Convention in the waters of the South China Sea. In such circumstances, the purpose of dispute resolution proceedings is to clarify the Parties’ respective rights and obligations and thereby to facilitate their future relations in accordance with the general obligations of good faith that both governments unequivocally recognise.”

Question:

1. That means that the Arbitral court finds that there is NO intention "on the part of China..to infringe on [our] legal rights." With this, how come you characterized China as the greatest external threat to our country if in the first place the arbitral tribunal that WE ρáíd TO BE CONVENED found no bad intention on China's part?

2. Do you agree with the arbitral tribunal that we shouldn't attribute bad faith on China?

kay Sass na tanong ito pakisagot, idol para ma educate kami.

I just leave this here

Attachments

:ROFLMAO: As usual, nothing to say about the issue... Sometimes, I do feel sorry for you guys... sometimes!
its a hyperbole or metaphor statement..but i think he really didnt mean it literally to declare or go to war..he is just making a strong point or exclamation in his statement..you like to read between the line bro..but also like to to read what you only want..again a one sided thead against the current administration..those trash should not be here in the first place if it was denied early years ago..the administration is AGAIN cleaning SOMEBODY OR SOMEONE else mess

before you throw any at the current administration think first who started all the problems and stop polluting people's mind cause you're not helping, all your issues about the current administration are pointless and with a simple statement you're making it big deal when your past president also had his own statements "willing to be run over a train" but failed to do so...(your clown president also)

yolanda victims did not get the full support from your former president and did not care for the dead people, your former president did not care about SAF 44 and attended Mitsubishi inauguration instead of the arrival honors at Villamor Air base

you keep throwing at Duterte when you know the facts that all problems started with Aquino:p
-ask Trililing's purpose why he visited China16 times before we lost it to China-

if you want to go to war to China then go ahead if that is how you will handle things.:p

not a duterte fan mind you...

it's like you are a dog barking at the wrong tree...

Last edited:
before you throw any at the current administration think first who started all the problems and stop polluting people's mind cause your not helping, all your issues about the current administration are pointless and with a simple statement your making it big deal when your past president also had his own statements "willing to be run over a train" but failed to do so

yolanda victims did not get the full support from your former president and did not care for the dead people, your former president did not care about SAF 44 and attended Mitsubishi inauguration instead of the arrival honors at Villamor Air base

you keep throwing at Duterte when you know the facts that all problems started with Aquino:p

if you want to go to war to China then go ahead if that is how you will handle things.:p

not a duterte fan mind you...
exactly bro..again its someone else mess and and this guy keeps on pointing to the current administration

ON WHETHER PAG-ASA ISLAND IS WITHIN OUR EEZ? KUNG FAKE NEWS AKO THEN FAKE NEWS ANG ARBITRATION DECISION

Here's another of my source on whether Pag-Asa Island (Thitu Island) is within our EEZ: The arbitration decision itself.

According to the arbitration decision, that Subi Reef is "slightly more than 12 nautical miles" of Thitu Island (see: Par. 369 of decision)

Subi Reef is OUTSIDE the 200NM EEZ of the Philippines because it is located "231.9 nautical miles" from PH baseline (see:par. 289). Why? Because 231.9 - 12 or 20 (the probable distance of Thitu and Subi) is more than 200NM!

Now if the distance between Thitu Island and Subi Reef is only slightly 12NM, then Thitu Island is NOT within the 200NM EEZ of the Philippines.

AND here's the most definitive answer of the distance of Thitu Island to the PH "Thitu lies 227.4 nautical miles from the archipelagic baseline of the Philippine island..." (see Paragraph 402)

Here's the decision:

yan basahin mo ruling. now will you let me read the ruling na it says atin ang wps/south china sea.

base sa nabasa ko traditional fishing ground lang yan.

source: SASS
ANOTHER QUESTION

Paragraph 1198 of the Arbitral Tribunal decision on Award (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) states that:

“The root of the disputes presented by the Philippines in this arbitration lies not in any intention on the part of China or the Philippines to infringe on the legal rights of the other, but rather—as has been apparent throughout these proceedings—in fundamentally different understandings of their respective rights under the Convention in the waters of the South China Sea. In such circumstances, the purpose of dispute resolution proceedings is to clarify the Parties’ respective rights and obligations and thereby to facilitate their future relations in accordance with the general obligations of good faith that both governments unequivocally recognise.”

Question:

1. That means that the Arbitral court finds that there is NO intention "on the part of China..to infringe on [our] legal rights." With this, how come you characterized China as the greatest external threat to our country if in the first place the arbitral tribunal that WE ρáíd TO BE CONVENED found no bad intention on China's part?

2. Do you agree with the arbitral tribunal that we shouldn't attribute bad faith on China?

kay Sass na tanong ito pakisagot, idol para ma educate kami.

Unlike you (who just copy/paste without reading) or sass, I read the whole arbitration case! Taking some pieces of paragraphs to make a statement is the basics of trolling and revisionism...

Regarding Pagasa Island (Thitu Island), yes they stated in the arbitral case that it is at 227.4 nautical miles from Palawan but you know what? If you read the WHOLE paragraph 402, it stated also that it's at 502.1 nautical miles from China’s baseline!!

So, it seems that you, like your sass or your president are siding with china... so go on, promote china until the only thing you will have left is your eyes for crying...

here is copy of the paragraph:
402. Thitu is known as “Zhongye Dao” (中业岛) in China and “Pagasa” in the Philippines. It
measures approximately 710 metres in length and 570 metres in width. Its surface area is
approximately 0.41 square kilometres. Thitu is located at 11° 03′ 19″ N, 114° 17′ 08″ E, atop
the west-side shoal of two adjacent coral reefs separated by a narrow deep channel. It is
surrounded by a drying coral reef. Thitu lies 227.4 nautical miles from the archipelagic baseline
of the Philippine island of Palawan and 502.1 nautical miles from China’s baseline point 39
(Dongzhou (2)) adjacent to the island of Hainan. Thitu is currently under the control of the
Philippines, which stations personnel there. There are multiple buildings, a lighthouse, and an
airstrip on Thitu.

Last thing: when you give a source, it's useless to give a name!! That's not a source! You can put any name like sass without the 1rst s or smurf or whatever... a source is a link that people can open to check what you say

its a hyperbole or metaphor statement..but i think he really didnt mean it literally to declare or go to war..he is just making a strong point or exclamation in his statement..you like to read between the line bro..but also like to to read what you only want..again a one sided thead against the current administration..those trash should not be here in the first place if it was denied early years ago..the administration is AGAIN cleaning SOMEBODY OR SOMEONE else mess
Of course... For sure si panelo will say also: joke lang as usual... So what do we have: a clown or a president? Why, each time he speaks, Panelo, the spookperson, has to "clarify" what he says? Where in the world, a president can never be taken seriously and the people have always to wonder if what is saying is a joke, a metaphor, a lie...??

The issue is not the trash (although I totally agree that these trashes should be back in Canada already). the issue is how duterte get mad at some trash and threat to go to war with canada but , at the opposite, welcome china and their shabu?? Talking of shabu, what happened to the billions of shabu smuggled in the country by china?? In other countries, the drugs will be destroyed publicly, but in the Philippines... we don't know... recycled??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back